PDA

View Full Version : noel o'c is training my girlfriend

GavinZac
30/09/2004, 11:39 AM
noel o'connor, assistant manager of city, is coaching my girlfriend and the rest of her team tonight in Mary Immaculate College, Limerick. Apparantly he trains the lads team (didnt we beat them in a friendly?) and is taking over the girls team now. have ya nothing else to do noel? :D

BeerBaron69
30/09/2004, 1:00 PM
Im surprised that City are letting him train the Mary I teams to be honest. Thinking of ripe young girls/guys(whatever his preferences) in skin tight shorts would surely distract him from his City duties

razor
30/09/2004, 3:31 PM
noel o'connor, assistant manager of city, is coaching my girlfriend

Best of Luck and please let us know if performances improve.

GavinZac
30/09/2004, 4:37 PM
Best of Luck and please let us know if performances improve.

:D

looking forward to it

A face
30/09/2004, 4:57 PM
:D

looking forward to it

Yeah ... let us know if there are any off-the-ball incidents or any .... wait for it ...... sliding tackles !! :D

Boom boom !! :p

thecorner
30/09/2004, 10:27 PM
Yeah ... let us know if there are any off-the-ball incidents or any ....

on-the ball incidents :p

Lionel Ritchie
01/10/2004, 8:51 AM
Im surprised that City are letting him train the Mary I teams to be honest. Thinking of ripe young girls/guys(whatever his preferences) in skin tight shorts would surely distract him from his City duties

I've been grossly misinformed about MIC girls if there's a pick of truth to this. I see lots of baggy tracksuits and gaa-gaa jersies (they actually have "county colours theme parties"! can you imagine that? I'm totally fcukin' serious! what sort of deviant wants to go to a county colours party? :D )

But skin tight shorts ...nnnnnnnnope.

GavinZac
01/10/2004, 11:25 AM
what sort of deviant wants to go to a county colours party? :D )

*coughes* *coughes uncontrollably*