PDA

View Full Version : Waterford away

outspoken
01/05/2013, 10:14 AM
Another huge game on Friday night as we travel to a ground our record isnt the best at. No Seani Maguire this year while we finally have the firepower to beat any team, I'm confident!

Acornvilla
01/05/2013, 11:09 AM
Their form has picked up a lot, i'll be happy enough as long as we don't lose.

outspoken
01/05/2013, 4:54 PM
With 2 home games in a row I wont say I'd take a point but as long as we don't lose I'm happy

Longfordian
01/05/2013, 5:20 PM
With 2 home games in a row I wont say I'd take a point but as long as we don't lose I'm happy

So you'd be happy with a point then. Good. So would I.

Longfordian
03/05/2013, 9:33 AM
I see Paudie Quinn is being a mouthy little git on Twitter. Hopefully McCarthy clatters him early on.

outspoken
03/05/2013, 12:41 PM
I see Paudie Quinn is being a mouthy little git on Twitter. Hopefully McCarthy clatters him early on.

He's assured me if he scores tonight he'll be happy to celebrate in front of us, go get him big mac!

Town Legend
03/05/2013, 3:30 PM
Anyone got a link?

Longfordian
03/05/2013, 5:17 PM
http://twitter.com/PaudieQuinn (on my phone so don't have the specific link). Basically slagging off McCarthy and bragging about what they're going to do.

L.T.F.C.
03/05/2013, 11:45 PM
The man cannot be stopped.

Longfordian
04/05/2013, 12:06 AM
Sir Davy. Legend already. Cousins' best signing bar none. Aside from his incredible impact for us I'm actually delighted for him to prove that he should have got a shot at LOI before. Pace, finishing and a great work ethic. It's priceless, it's going to be tough to hold on to him probably but please God he gets us up first.

fitzpatrick10
04/05/2013, 12:12 AM

McCarthy broke him up more than once.. flattend him twice in the space of 5 min at one stage, we should of won, waterford are by no means any thing special, davy o sullivan that is all...

outspoken
04/05/2013, 10:16 AM
**** game, good result, great atmosphere....That's it really.

Martinho II
04/05/2013, 7:05 PM
gillespie made an impression when he came on. he was a threat from his freekicks. delighted for paudie quinn he got his comeuppance! btw if sully scores in the next two games he will equal dave mooneys' record of scoring in the most consequetive games which is seven. sully is in joint second with the supreme richie parsons and keith " mumbles" o'connor. the more I see of sully the more I think he could go across the water if he keeps this up but stay with us first sully will you and make sure we go up!

it wasnt cousins that spotted him it was the new member of staff that played with him at shamrock rovers who spotted him -matt britton and we owe him a lot! how he wasnt spotted by the other loi clubs is a mystery but its their loss and our gain!

hollocaine
05/05/2013, 3:03 PM
Some select match highlights (from a Waterford fan) can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDDlZobSseI

Go straight to 12:30 as the rest of it is fairly forgettable and unwatchable