PDA

View Full Version : Summer Signings

corkie
23/04/2013, 8:12 PM
Just wondering will cobh raid the msl for players in the summer. Who will make the step up to league of Ireland. Some very good young players in the league

Igot2words4ya
24/04/2013, 10:22 AM
Well there's already fringe players at cobh talking about leaving in June when they can move so yes I'd imagine they will try too bring felas in.
The cobh manager has been at a few senior games recently so I wouldn't be at all surprised

corkie
24/04/2013, 11:58 AM
Some good young players in the league you have cathey lordan an josh oshea from ucc their goalkeeper is good aswell .. Kelvin Connolly and Craig Hore from Everton have been good and not to mention the Avondale team 😛 just to mention a few

Igot2words4ya
28/04/2013, 1:25 PM
Would I be right in saying as soon as MSL season finishs that players can move too LOI but when LOI finishs players have too wait until October too move back too MSL?

corkie
28/04/2013, 8:05 PM
Yes I think so . Not completely sure of rules . I wouldn't think their will be to much movement. Big clubs like Avondale and corrs will keep their top players.

Igot2words4ya
29/04/2013, 6:17 PM
Does any one else think this might discourage players from playing LOI?

Comic Book Guy
29/04/2013, 7:25 PM
I'm not sure it would, a lot of players will want to test themselves, what might be more relevant is the work situation of a potential player, if a player does sign I'm sure he'd want to check if he can get off work etc.
As for the top players it may be so, but there a quite a few who would have played LOI with Ramblers and City and might have no desire to go back? Either way time will tell.

Igot2words4ya
29/04/2013, 8:57 PM
Whilst I know it would be hard on LOI teams too lose players before the end of season surely there should be some rule in place that the second players are finished with their LOI club they can sign MSL this waiting around 10r11 weeks too be "realised" isn't fair!

corkie
29/04/2013, 10:46 PM
Who from the league is willing to play or do cobh or city want to sign players from the league .. I know a good keeper looking to take step up how does he make contact.

Comic Book Guy
30/04/2013, 4:17 PM
I'd say your best bet is to contact the club in the mornings, the no. is 4813078. They could pass the message onto Dave hill?