PDA

View Full Version : Shelborne In Europe!

NESBITT_1886
28/09/2004, 10:52 PM
Hey evryone this would be my second post/thread here im sure a thread like this has been done before but.....

CONGRATES to pat fenlon and shelborne in europe this season :) i know all linfield fans are 100% behind yous all and were cheering you's on from up here! well played and i hope to be seeing you's up here soon! :ball: please take it easy on us! :p

A face
28/09/2004, 10:58 PM
Fair play man .... good to see you are taking an interest in all/some things eircom League. All the best !!

higgins
29/09/2004, 2:01 AM
sure we will be seeing you in the new setanta cup at the end of the year wont we?

It will be a good judge to see what difference there is between the leagues

the 12 th man
29/09/2004, 7:18 AM
sure we will be seeing you in the new setanta cup at the end of the year wont we?

It will be a good judge to see what difference there is between the leagues

judging by highlights from nor ire league matches that i've seen on the box there w'ont be a whole lot between the teams.
lets hope both sets of supporters behave themselves .

NESBITT_1886
29/09/2004, 1:31 PM
well the setanta cup is going to be a big hit up here im really looking forward to it! you will get a preview of the first ever final in october when Shelborne come up to play us in Pat McShanes testamonial! ;) all linfield fans will be looking forward to traveling down to ireland to play in it, im just hoping that a team from the lowest point in ireland dont get into it! as it will be a mile hike to get there! what way are you's working it top two in league and cup winners? thats what were doing!

Slash/ED
29/09/2004, 2:45 PM
yeah that's how it will work here, top two in the league and the cup winners.

A face
29/09/2004, 2:55 PM
im just hoping that a team from the lowest point in ireland dont get into it! as it will be a mile hike to get there!

I know .... i mean if you had to play Cork City for example, it would be a really long way to travel back home empty handed. :D

NESBITT_1886
29/09/2004, 3:02 PM
I know .... i mean if you had to play Cork City for example, it would be a really long way to travel back home empty handed. :D

:rolleyes: :mad: ha dont forget we are the best in the land lol :p who would be the worst to play (travel wise?)

corkharps
29/09/2004, 3:19 PM
:rolleyes: :mad: ha dont forget we are the best in the land lol :p who would be the worst to play (travel wise?)

Derry! :eek:

NESBITT_1886
29/09/2004, 5:10 PM
:D i think the welcoming commitee will welcome us with open arms :rolleyes: but what would be the longest distance to travel?

eoinh
29/09/2004, 6:19 PM
:D i think the welcoming commitee will welcome us with open arms :rolleyes: but what would be the longest distance to travel?

Cork City!!!!!

DolansWaistcoat
29/09/2004, 6:31 PM
Sure it won't be too bad now there building the Luas line from Cork to Belfast,get ya there in a jiffy and only a couple of euro. ;) :D

Sonic
29/09/2004, 8:09 PM
Cork City!!!!!
dont worry your little head cork wont qualify for it :D

LFC in Exile
30/09/2004, 12:02 PM

The team farthest away from you with a realistic chance of qualifying is Waterford United. Still in the Cup. Cork won't finish top two. You'll be alright if you like Blaas - and sure Waterford wear blue too. :ball:

Ringo
30/09/2004, 7:42 PM
Shelbourne out of europe!