PDA

View Full Version : Rovers Have Big Plans For Sunday...

Peadar
14/12/2001, 2:10 PM
I was contacted by a friend who told me that Rovers have loads of flags, flares, smoke bombs and are going to make City fans look like amatures.
This guy hates Rovers but he knows for a fact what they've got planned. City fans had better get every flag/Santa hat/flare or anything else that you can to make an atmosphere.
The Rovers Ultras are well known for their Green and White Flares/Smoke Bombs.
What a photo opportunity!

SÓC
14/12/2001, 3:31 PM
From what I hear, The Shedies have big plans for the game too so it should be a cracking match. T'will be raining bits of Sunday Tribune.

On a totally different note, I think the City squad must have had some meeting in Town today because I was walking around town and saw Gunther, Bennet, Carey, Coughlan and Hartigan separatly. Could this be a tatics meeting on Gunthers part....... or maybe they were just in to see Santa in Roches...

pete
14/12/2001, 4:08 PM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc
..... or maybe they were just in to see Santa in Roches...

Well there so many kids in the squad now i'd say this is the reason. What are tactics?

Rovers ultras always put on big show for the big games. Only way we can compete on sunday is by sheer numbers.....

joe
14/12/2001, 6:15 PM
Originally posted by pete

What are tactics?

minty freshness and only 2 calories :confused:

Gunthers Mask
14/12/2001, 8:54 PM
If the Rovers want to out do us on Sunday they probably will after all us in the shed were outsung by 4 ucd fans with a drum last sunday.

However we will out do the scum after all we are at home AND IT IS THE CUP AFTER ALL

FourFiveOne
14/12/2001, 10:45 PM
People of Cork, fear not...

We will be equiping the Shed with red, white & green smoke bombs and flares and we gaurantee you we will not be out-done!

Peadar
14/12/2001, 11:50 PM
Someone said that you can get mad santa hats in Champion Sports for £3.
What we did for the Ireland game in Amsterdam was to buy a load of Finnigans Fun Hats and then sell them on to fans who hadn't thought of getting one. Maybe someone could get a shot of them and sell them to the shed heads and corner boys?
Just a thought!

Éanna
15/12/2001, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by joe

minty freshness and only 2 calories :confused:
LOL :D

Casegrande
15/12/2001, 11:53 AM
Anyone working in a shop today/tonight, would they grab as many till receipts as they can!

I got a box of 20 for 7.50

shedite
15/12/2001, 4:41 PM
I've got,

1) Bodhrán
2) Jester hat
3) 4 rolls of toilet roll
4) 1 big bag of confetti

C'mon lads, this is gonna be the best atmosphere EVER!

Could everyone also try to get to the game early. ie. about 1.20 ish. Try to get it going from then.

ccfcfan
15/12/2001, 7:58 PM
Originally posted by Peadar
Someone said that you can get mad santa hats in Champion Sports for £3.
Just a thought!
that was me there the ones with the pig tail things there class :D :cool: :cool:

Éanna
15/12/2001, 11:05 PM
yeah, let's really get it going tommorrow. early as poss- i won't be there til a quarter to though, so i hope i'm gonna have to squeeze into an all-singing all-dancing shed at that stage! :D

CityRant
16/12/2001, 1:36 AM
lads really wish I was there, but stuck 3000 miles away
make lots of noise, sing your hearts out and do your city proud

me I'll be listening on rte radio 1 over the net

City Exile