PDA

View Full Version : ??Possible problems at the Carlisle Grounds??

d_informer
28/09/2004, 1:16 PM
hey guys,
Has it come to anyone else's attention that Bray may have a huge early season setback with the deduction of as many as twelve league points for a basic eircom code of conduct infringement. I, d_informer, have a reliable source that says the goalmouths at the carlisle are considerably larger than the specified requirements and according to eircom regulations such an infringement may cause ANY club up to twelve league points. As an avid supporter I can only hope this is fabricated but apparently there is turmoil behind the scenes. I for one am calling on Pat and his crew to sort this mess, before it makes a mess of our season.

Dont say no one warned you,you have been informed.

Roo69
28/09/2004, 1:37 PM
hey guys,
Has it come to anyone else's attention that Bray may have a huge early season setback with the deduction of as many as twelve league points for a basic eircom code of conduct infringement. I, d_informer, have a reliable source that says the goalmouths at the carlisle are considerably larger than the specified requirements and according to eircom regulations such an infringement may cause ANY club up to twelve league points. As an avid supporter I can only hope this is fabricated but apparently there is turmoil behind the scenes. I for one am calling on Pat and his crew to sort this mess, before it makes a mess of our season.

Dont say no one warned you,you have been informed.

Cheers for that :confused:
Don't know what to make of it really, there has been no change to the size of the box, goalpoats etc..... in the carlisle for years so can't understand why this would only become an issue now ? I personally can't see any difference in size compared to different clubs around the league.

By the way - What a way to make your 1st post !

exile
28/09/2004, 2:00 PM
that would be tough, it might explain all those goals against dundalk though :D if it is the case who would be responsible ? and if so would they get the sack.

Terry
28/09/2004, 2:56 PM
Sounds like a load of crap to me, Unfortunately :( :)

Seagull's Nest
28/09/2004, 4:34 PM
I think so to, why has it only come to light now!! It would make me think with it being ur first post..

Roo69
29/09/2004, 7:59 AM
Sounds like a load of crap to me, Unfortunately :( :)

Yeah it is a load of crapola alright ! fact

d_informer
29/09/2004, 10:19 AM
ahh dont be too hasty their friend you see it is my first post but i was directed here with the info by a fellow supporter and if your other posts are anything to go by there seems to be some die hard fans in this forum. thus in person you would be very familiar with me only i dont really wanna say who cuz if im wrong ill look kinda stupid. but if you check out p.3 or 4??(sorry cant remember which) of last thursdays star sports section the paragraph at the bottom left hand corner covers the story but never names the club "for legal reasons" i presume. however, what gave the game away for us was the fact that the goalposts were removed only once from carlisle- 'michael collins' filming but the same ones could not be put back cuz the dumbass hands basically broke them up--- the replacements were brought in but didnt fit the holes in the turf--hence the two gaps at either foot of the posts in the goal mouth furthest from the bowling alley. boys id love to be wrong here cuz we cant afford the setback but you have been warned. hey and i never thought u could be so hostile to a fellow supporter-im just trying to give you guys some advanced warning on a dodgy situation

Roo69
29/09/2004, 10:42 AM
ahh dont be too hasty their friend you see it is my first post but i was directed here with the info by a fellow supporter and if your other posts are anything to go by there seems to be some die hard fans in this forum. thus in person you would be very familiar with me only i dont really wanna say who cuz if im wrong ill look kinda stupid. but if you check out p.3 or 4??(sorry cant remember which) of last thursdays star sports section the paragraph at the bottom left hand corner covers the story but never names the club "for legal reasons" i presume. however, what gave the game away for us was the fact that the goalposts were removed only once from carlisle- 'michael collins' filming but the same ones could not be put back cuz the dumbass hands basically broke them up--- the replacements were brought in but didnt fit the holes in the turf--hence the two gaps at either foot of the posts in the goal mouth furthest from the bowling alley. boys id love to be wrong here cuz we cant afford the setback but you have been warned. hey and i never thought u could be so hostile to a fellow supporter-im just trying to give you guys some advanced warning on a dodgy situation

Hostile ??????????? not a chance, just trying to set the record stright mate. That film was shot back in 96 (i think), why would this only be coming to light now ? Seriously, take it from me that this is PURE (great bray word) fabrication, there is no truth in it what so ever.

If i would be very familiar with you just pop me an PM to let me know.

d_informer
29/09/2004, 10:58 AM
mr. roo can i just add one last thing, your overlooking the fact that the bi annual inspections of all premier and first division grounds was only on september 13th, and why would a national newspaper bring it to light and if its not bray then who is it and will it affect the league standings :confused:

I have a copy here actually but the forum wont allow me to attach it :mad:

Roo69
29/09/2004, 11:03 AM
mr. roo can i just add one last thing, your overlooking the fact that the bi annual inspections of all premier and first division grounds was only on september 13th, and why would a national newspaper bring it to light and if its not bray then who is it and will it affect the league standings :confused:

Jesus man listen to me ! It's NOT Bray !

i will be the most embarresed person in the world if i am wrong about this but i can 100% guarentee that this is not the case, i know this for a FACT that it is not Bray involved. Not sure who it is, this is the 1st i heard of it but know it is'nt bray.

d_informer
29/09/2004, 11:11 AM
" I JUST KNOW" wow im glad you cleared that up for me!! and your getting all angry and upset. well ok ill take your word for it you seem like a reliable guy if your posts are anything to go by! So do you know where i can grab a hold of tarzan??

seagulls4ever
02/10/2004, 1:20 PM
So do you know where i can grab a hold of tarzan??

you kinky ba$tard. i'm sure he'd like that kind of thing though. i bet tarzan sneaks a little look in the shower room

d_informer
06/11/2004, 2:17 PM
i quoted the paper, the date, the page number and everything else- never said it was set in stone- i actually wanted to be disproved for my own piece of mind- grow up