PDA

View Full Version : Cork Tom/the Gom..etc.

nigel-harps1954
07/04/2013, 3:08 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=632228700127657

Anyone seen this? Folks on Facebook might have had a look at it by now.

Couple of young idiots taking the p!ss out of Tom along the side of the road. Simply not on. Idiocy. Karma is a b!tch is all I'd say to them.

(Mods move if necessary, just thought it's more of a general League interest than anything else with it being Tom).

bullit
07/04/2013, 3:43 PM
What a fcuking knob jockey.

This pretty much sums it up

Reuben Boylan (https://www.facebook.com/Reuben.Boylan) I don't like football and I don't like cars. However the amount of times I've had this same stupid "prank" done to me by a poxy bunch of shams like you guys is uncountable. However I didn't think they would go as low as to do it to an old guy who's probly been sanding there for a long while if hes hitching that distance. Frankly the only amusing thing about this video is that your combined IQ is similar to that of a turnip. This is even more evident reading your retarded back chat to people! go **** yourselves with a gearstick scumbags, or whatever you kids are into these days!

Good man the Reuben.

nigel-harps1954
07/04/2013, 4:55 PM
Hah, brilliant. That's actually a friend of mine you posted the comment of. Great stuff. These guys are getting a right laugh out of it, and are loving the attention from it more so. Scum of the earth.

horton
07/04/2013, 5:02 PM
Quotes from someone that was presumably in the car(name removed):

People who say its not funny need to take a look at themselves and their lives!

and my personal " whatdafuq" favourite

Go preach to someone who cares Nigel..... Look what happened to Jesus
Stupid eejits, what goes around comes around etc. etc. Is that a motorway onramp that he's standing on? doesn't look the safest of places to try get a lift.

Keen2win
07/04/2013, 5:08 PM
What does his sign say? Anyone make it out?

horton
07/04/2013, 5:14 PM
"CAVIN" where's he originally from?

sligoman
07/04/2013, 6:34 PM
Couple of young idiots taking the p!ss out of Tom along the side of the road. Simply not on. Idiocy. Karma is a b!tch is all I'd say to them.You call the thread 'Tom the Gom' and then give out about people taking the ****/abusing him.

Pablo Escobar
07/04/2013, 8:07 PM
"CAVIN" where's he originally from?
I don't know if anybody knows for sure, although it certainly isn't Cork contrary to the nickname.

peterpan
07/04/2013, 8:09 PM
From Louth as far as I know.

nigel-harps1954
07/04/2013, 8:18 PM
You call the thread 'Tom the Gom' and then give out about people taking the ****/abusing him.

You really are a top wind up merchant. I simply used that name with it being what most people know him as. Kindly crawl back into your hole now.

Sean South
07/04/2013, 8:27 PM
You really are a top wind up merchant. I simply used that name with it being what most people know him as. Kindly crawl back into your hole now.
Oh dear:rolleyes:

poster
08/04/2013, 12:28 PM
What does his sign say? Anyone make it out?

Red Coke

A face
09/04/2013, 12:25 AM
Horrible clip, complete pond life in the car :(

ATFC-1887
10/04/2013, 3:07 PM
Thats a horrible horrible Video. Excuse my language but them absolute ***** deserve to rot in hell. Tom is harmless and an absolute gent. And to treat a harmless old man like that is a disgrace. Some people have no heart whatsoever. Shocking

redarmyfaction
10/04/2013, 8:19 PM
Apparently one of them was in the Herald for robbing a hoodie in TK Maxx which kinda shows what you are up against.

Longfordian
10/04/2013, 8:36 PM
Apparently one of them was in the Herald for robbing a hoodie in TK Maxx which kinda shows what you are up against.

Indeed. The hoodies in there are usually rank. Scumbags these days have no sense of style.

A N Mouse
11/04/2013, 7:58 AM

How did 'it was only a prank' go over as a defense?

redarmyfaction
11/04/2013, 3:26 PM
The wee ****** had it struck out cos he told the judge he was going to the US on a scholarship.