PDA

View Full Version : destination Paris!!

anto_123
27/09/2004, 3:24 PM
where is every body leaving from and what time?

im flying from heathrow at 08:10 on friday (BMI) anybody else on that flight?

Breener
27/09/2004, 3:27 PM
Im flyin Ryanair from Dublin at 19.25 on fri 8th. Anyone else on that flight??

irwinsalegend
27/09/2004, 3:37 PM
been discussed in other threads but what the hell the excitment is building,

EasyJet. Belfast - Luton - Paris. Friday 10am

Cosmo
27/09/2004, 4:47 PM
think we might be on that one anto 123 - watch out for the drogs jerseys!!.

Fr. Murphy
27/09/2004, 5:03 PM
think we might be on that one anto 123 - watch out for the drogs jerseys!!.

I hope yous aren't the same drogs that were over at the switzerland game...talk about screeching cats :)

Cosmo
27/09/2004, 5:05 PM
Oh yeah, the very same - our voices were gone after the first night (monday night). Not making excuses like ;)

Fr. Murphy
27/09/2004, 5:08 PM
If memory serves me i remember seeing one of your crowd at about 5 in the morn howling...I mean singing to a lamp post by himself...

Cosmo
27/09/2004, 5:20 PM
Haha, well there were a few of us so you'd never know!!! I'll ask the other lads, sounds like a funny story, he was probably trying to impress the lamp post! - i hope ye helped him out!!

We had great craic in Paddy Reilly over the 3 days/ nights. I presume the whole Paddy Reillys crowd from basel and thepeoplesflag is also congregating under the Eifel Tower from 2 on match day??

plastic manc
27/09/2004, 6:00 PM
anybody on the bmi flight ww5687 manchester- paris, 14.25 sat afternoon

oconghc2
27/09/2004, 6:12 PM
flyin out thursday evening ryanair - paris.

have a warm-up thursday night - ready for the big one!!

supasparx
27/09/2004, 8:35 PM
where is every body leaving from and what time?

im flying from heathrow at 08:10 on friday (BMI) anybody else on that flight?

anto_123, we're flying from Heathrow Fri. morning 0750hrs with BMI. Must be same flight as you, check your times!

Ramsey1
27/09/2004, 9:09 PM
11 of us heading out on thursday cork-heathrow-paris

soccerc
27/09/2004, 9:54 PM
...Dublin 5pm Friday Aer Lingus...............

Beavis
27/09/2004, 10:30 PM
We had great craic in Paddy Reilly over the 3 days/ nights. I presume the whole Paddy Reillys crowd from basel and thepeoplesflag is also congregating under the Eifel Tower from 2 on match day??

We were drinking just beside the peoples flag guys.Great singsong that day.Think we were just above yous in the stand aswell(young lad with bodhran and crew),made some noise between us.Paddy Reillys graduates should head near the big flag of thepeoplesflag.com and kick off the singing once again :cool:

Heading from Belfast with easyjet on the Thursday and back on the Tuesday.

City Born &Bred
27/09/2004, 10:44 PM
any one know if theres any flights and tickets still available.

mjpcc
27/09/2004, 10:47 PM
Leaving thursday night from Toronto Stop in Montreal arrive Paris on Friday at 11pm. Is that the furthest anyone is coming for the game I wonder.? :ball:

Cowboy
27/09/2004, 11:21 PM
Leaving thursday night from Toronto Stop in Montreal arrive Paris on Friday at 11pm. Is that the furthest anyone is coming for the game I wonder.? :ball:

Good on ya, I'll buy you a beer for the effort

sylvo
27/09/2004, 11:47 PM
Leaving Luton 5.45 friday morning for Paris then to Troyes for the u21 game back monday night 6.00.
One day back at work then flying to Dublin on wednesday for Faroes match.
Back to work thursday afternoon for a rest and some peace and quite. :eek:

Jon'o
28/09/2004, 12:42 AM
flying with easyjet on saturday from luton at 9.40 back on sunday 17.10.... lucky enough miss jon'o is at a hen party and i should still be back before her ;) :D

Brenny
28/09/2004, 7:16 AM
Arriving 14.10pm with Ryanair from Sweden.....Gonna hit the pubs straight away when I get off the shuttle bus in the city in preparation for the big game! ;)

It`s gonna be a fecken deadly weekend lads! :D

eire24
28/09/2004, 8:12 AM
Leaving Philadelphia Thursday night with USAir - there's bound to be someone heading over from here - anyone, anyone? :)

Should be sheer bloody madness all weekend, cans under the tower . . .nice!

Cosmo
28/09/2004, 8:25 AM
haha good man Beavis I probably had a good drunkan chat with ye then - though if you were wearing a dundalk jersey i probably gave ye abuse ;)

Yeah we should all head for the same spot again. Eiffel tower match day - its a must!!

Where are ye heading friday night?

Littlest Hobo
28/09/2004, 8:57 AM
08:10 BMI from Heathrow on sat morn. :D

Peadar
28/09/2004, 9:02 AM
BA 1802 From Birmingham at 8:40AM, Sat
Arrive in Paris Charles de Gaulle at 11:05AM

anto_123
28/09/2004, 9:50 AM
anto_123, we're flying from Heathrow Fri. morning 0750hrs with BMI. Must be same flight as you, check your times!

Yes well done that man !!! ya my mistake on the flight. I origionally booked the flight for saturday morning at 0810 but got caught up in the excitment and decided to go a day earlier on friday at 0750,

Its gona be unbelievabe!!!

COME ON IRELAND!!!!!!!!!

Breener
28/09/2004, 10:13 AM

Jesus fair play to u lad. Thats some distance alright

Paulie
28/09/2004, 10:49 AM
Oh yeah, the very same - our voices were gone after the first night (monday night). Not making excuses like ;)

Were youse the drogs outside Reillys with the big tri-colour that was green, white and gold? If it was ye, take note lads the colour of your country's flag is green, white and orange.

Cosmo
28/09/2004, 12:02 PM
Yeah thats us drunkan fools alright.

'with the big tri-colour that was green, white and gold? If it was ye, take note lads the colour of your country's flag is green, white and orange.'

Btw theres always one :mad:

Littlest Hobo
28/09/2004, 12:05 PM

'with the big tri-colour that was green, white and gold? If it was ye, take note lads the colour of your country's flag is green, white and orange.'

Hey drogs..where you from in the old town?

Cosmo
28/09/2004, 12:16 PM
Originally from Meadow View (beamore road) but have since moved up the dublin road.

why, are ye a drog yourself??

Littlest Hobo
28/09/2004, 12:19 PM
Originally from Meadow View (beamore road) but have since moved up the dublin road.

why, are ye a drog yourself??

Know meadow view very well. I'm a stameen man . Moved out years ago.
Where on the dublin rd are you now?

Beavis
28/09/2004, 12:26 PM
haha good man Beavis I probably had a good drunkan chat with ye then - though if you were wearing a dundalk jersey i probably gave ye abuse ;)

Yeah we should all head for the same spot again. Eiffel tower match day - its a must!!

Where are ye heading friday night?
Heading to the U21 game that night,so should be nicely fresh for the big day(although most likely broke- Paris for a week what were we thinking! :rolleyes: ) Is this one of your lads here (http://thepeoplesflag.com/web/pics.asp?action=showpic&super_group_id=20&image_id=875) in the white
Classic drunk face!! :D

Paulie
28/09/2004, 12:29 PM

One what?...person who doesn't know the colours of their own country's flag?! Nothing personal, it's just a pet hate of mine. If you don't believe me about the colours you can check it up on http://www.1916rising.com/flag.html

Anyway maybe I'll see ye again in Paris, I'll keep an eye out for your green, white and gold....maybe I'll even see you around Drogheda in the meantime, we are neighbours afterall.

Cosmo
28/09/2004, 12:38 PM
Living in Beaubec now Littlest Hobo.

Btw Beavis thats ME!!!! (3rd day of solid days/ nights drinking!!). See ye under the Eiffel tower on the day of the match, dont forget to say hello!!

Jaysus, are you another Drog Paulie??

Btw I know the colours of the Irish flag - not my flag but dont have a problem with it

Cosmo
28/09/2004, 12:39 PM
Living in Beaubec now Littlest Hobo.

Btw Beavis thats ME (please dont say it was me you saw singing to a lamppost at 5 in the morning!!)!!!! (3rd day of solid days/ nights drinking!!). See ye under the Eiffel tower on the day of the match, dont forget to say hello!!

Btw I know the colours of the Irish flag - not my flag but dont have a problem with it

Paulie
28/09/2004, 12:42 PM

I recently moved to Drogheda (Bryanstown Manor) but I'm still clinging to my Dublin roots!

Littlest Hobo
28/09/2004, 1:14 PM
Nice......across the road from me old watering hole, the Black Bull. Its all changed now. Used to frequent that place well before the new shop and all those fancy extensions.
Do you play ball for them by the way?

Paulie
28/09/2004, 1:43 PM
Yeah it's a nice area alright. I've been up to the Black Bull a few times, decent enough place, but I would not even dream of putting myself forward for their or anyone else's football team. I can talk about football all day long but unfortunately when it comes to playing it I couldn't kick snow off a rope as the man says.

mjpcc
28/09/2004, 2:06 PM
:ball: :ball: :ball:
Can not wait to get to Paris.

Footie under the Eiffel tower with thousands of other Paddies
Hopefully it will be like the square outside Nigata train station before the Cameroon game - now that was a blast.

I'm planning on drinking in Corcoran's in Clichy Friday night. It's open very late (5am I think) and apparently is a favourite after hours haunt of the girls from the Moulin Rouge - perhaps wishful thinking on my part.

going to make a CD and put a mix of football and rebels songs on it for the journey.

See ya all thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............

Gary Waddock
28/09/2004, 2:13 PM
:ball: :ball: :ball:
Can not wait to get to Paris.

Footie under the Eiffel tower with thousands of other Paddies
Hopefully it will be like the square outside Nigata train station before the Cameroon game - now that was a blast.

I'm planning on drinking in Corcoran's in Clichy Friday night. It's open very late (5am I think) and apparently is a favourite after hours haunt of the girls from the Moulin Rouge - perhaps wishful thinking on my part.

going to make a CD and put a mix of football and rebels songs on it for the journey.

See ya all thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............
I'll seeya there mate...in Corcorans on Friday & the tower on sat...
Have a feeling a pub full of rowdy Irish will put those Moulin Rouge chicks off Corcorans on the Friday but ye never know! :p

Breener
28/09/2004, 2:57 PM
I'll seeya there mate...in Corcorans on Friday & the tower on sat...
Have a feeling a pub full of rowdy Irish will put those Moulin Rouge chicks off Corcorans on the Friday but ye never know! :p

So tell me where bouts is this Corcorans place. Clinchy? What is the nearest subway station? how far is it from eiffel tower? Im stayin 10min walk from Eifffel tower.

Cowboy
28/09/2004, 6:47 PM
Our hotel is in Clichy near Metro , Place de Clichy , is corcorans nearby? Have to say I'm not a big fan of Iriah pubs on away trips

any info appreciated

slondonirish
28/09/2004, 8:15 PM
hi ya fellas just a quicky has anybody got there tickets yet and also has anybodies credit cards been debited as mine still hasnt and ive sent the fai ****loads of emails ,im starting to get worried :(
but what the hell im on the 10 am eurostar on the sat :rolleyes: :D so heres to seeing the boys in action and getting a ticket no matter what :ball:

mjpcc
28/09/2004, 9:08 PM
Our hotel is in Clichy near Metro , Place de Clichy , is corcorans nearby? Have to say I'm not a big fan of Iriah pubs on away trips

any info appreciated

You are within walking distance of Corcorans.

Check out ptegan's paris website in the for Fans section It's full of Info. Including a printable .jpg showing the pubs and metros around Place De Clichy.

The big advantage of Clichys - besides being a favourite haunt of the girls from Moulin Rouge - is that it is open until 5am and walking distance for you and as it happens me.

Many thanks ptegan - very helpful.

Cowboy
28/09/2004, 11:35 PM
Thanks for the info