PDA

View Full Version : Section O Meeting

Cabs88
02/04/2013, 9:13 PM
Short Section O meeting before the mervue game this saturday night, starting around half 6, venue tbc. Just a quick meeting to discuss fundraising, displays/atmosphere and any other business. hopefully see a good crowd at the meeting!

Bosco
05/04/2013, 10:46 PM
Just a reminder lads, Section O meeting tomorrow in Foxes at 6 O'Clock!We'll be discussing things such as player sponsorship, general fundraising, flags and general atmosphere!All welcome, Section O or not!Anyone who just wants to come for a few drinks before the match but not for the meeting is also welcome!

Town Legend
11/11/2013, 3:50 PM
Instead of starting a new thread I'm just going to throw my statement in here!

After weeks of deliberation I have decided to end my 6 year exile from Section O and return to watching games from there from next season on. For the past 6 years I've been frequenting the first section behind the goals but mostly I have been in Section B in the stand. The club has gone through some lean times since my acrimonious exit from Section O and I feel for the club to achieve success with the end result in promotion I will relocate to my old stomping ground of Section O for next season.

Regards,
Town Legend

Keen2win
11/11/2013, 4:52 PM
Welcome to the Jungle.....

Pauro 76
11/11/2013, 9:05 PM
Best of luck with the meeting lads. Need anything from myself, let us know!

fitzpatrick10
11/11/2013, 9:15 PM
Pauro that meeting post is dated 02/04/13