PDA

View Full Version : Keane

irwinsalegend
27/09/2004, 12:35 PM
Lads

I may get slated for this but I don't really care.

While I’m a massive fan and I think he is one of our best players does anyone else feel than Robbie Keane has developed as knack of diving and looking for very soft free kicks over the past few months?

I'm basing this on his last couple of Irish appearances and the couple of games he has played for Spurs this year.

Lionel Ritchie
27/09/2004, 12:41 PM
Lads

I may get slated for this but I don't really care.

While I’m a massive fan and I think he is one of our best players does anyone else feel than Robbie Keane has developed as knack of diving and looking for very soft free kicks over the past few months?

I'm basing this on his last couple of Irish appearances and the couple of games he has played for Spurs this year.
I think the whether or not of him being a diver is open to speculation and speculation tends to be tinged by perspective.

What is certain is that he is earning himself a reputation as a guy who goes to ground too easily and looks for decisions. Refs watch football games too, take note of such things and he could find find himself crying wolf to his, ours and spurs cost.