PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL rubbish.

Kearney
24/03/2013, 6:50 PM
Were you up there shinguard?? What club are you involved with?? Did Pearse have any
chances of their own??

When someone says by all accounts it means he heard it from someone else :-)

our_ball_ref
24/03/2013, 6:53 PM
What would you know Darko ;-)

tricksey
25/03/2013, 11:54 AM
Can see der been all them goals lads I wouldn't even like to give a prediction both games this year have been tight

tricksey
25/03/2013, 11:55 AM
You seem preoccupied with Pierce and glen Celtic hubba and no comment this week for your beloved street , sucking up before you move to either in the Sumer is it?
All five of them who would drag that on themselves

killer"B"
25/03/2013, 12:07 PM
Il be staying with blarney st..1for knows il be staying. . im sure Gratton could do with a few players you should try get players go up to them shouldn't you..should try get gavin back as manager he did a great job getting rid ofthe players last time would...div1 next
no hubba your wrong there with the gavin comment and its not fair the blame the guy !! the players walked and left the club in the swanny the same guys that are back on aint that right backpass !!

tricksey
25/03/2013, 12:19 PM
Some fella to talk tricksey which fella are you.. keeper striker tekkers or manager;)
U no hubba who I am same way that we all no the hubbas

Dixie's Cousin
25/03/2013, 12:20 PM
Casillas to make a come back to comment on his split personality. Cue Eastenders music!

killer"B"
25/03/2013, 12:54 PM
can we stick to football lads !!! the the post are been watched by the mods,,,, i see sharpshooter came and for the first time is a while and posted and got suspended what was that for ???

1fortheTeam
25/03/2013, 2:20 PM
can we stick to football lads !!! the the post are been watched by the mods,,,, i see sharpshooter came and for the first time is a while and posted and got suspended what was that for ???thats a good idea dont want to get this closed down just when the season is hoting up in all divisons.

our_ball_ref
25/03/2013, 4:30 PM
All know the hubbas?? Please mail me the names cos I'm dying to know who they are

1fortheTeam
25/03/2013, 4:48 PM
All know the hubbas?? Please mail me the names cos I'm dying to know who they areand il take that mail aswell lol il add the names to that list i have although hes comitted to me and the club thats nice to know.

our_ball_ref
25/03/2013, 5:10 PM
Liamsean I let myself be known on this to prove I'm not one of em, if I was I'd be banned for having 2 accounts so your wrong as usual

killer"B"
25/03/2013, 5:13 PM
your right there our_ball_ref they just check out your ip address and they have you by the short and curlies :cool:

our_ball_ref
25/03/2013, 5:16 PM
Exactly and that's why I let myself be known on this, liamsean and tricksy ye can stop accusing me now cos I'm sick of it

tricksey
25/03/2013, 5:18 PM
We're did I accuse you our ball ?

killer"B"
25/03/2013, 5:24 PM
jesus lads im sure most of us on here knows who we are!! so what the problem all this b.i.t.c.h.ing will GET the fourm shut down

our_ball_ref
25/03/2013, 5:32 PM
It's you who started it all off first day bud, now liamsean is at it, we'll I hope this proves that I've nothing to do with it. And also I wouldn't slate Eddie the way hubba was either I'm great buddy's with Eddie and am out with him and hang around with him regularly I wouldn't be as snakey as hubba is and that's a fact!! That's the end of it from me anyway :-))

1fortheTeam
25/03/2013, 5:33 PM
jesus lads im sure most of us on here knows who we are!! so what the problem all this b.i.t.c.h.ing will GET the fourm shut downcome on lads relax ..village looking good for the st michaels cup super team always big numbers up training some fab players up there best of luck lads from me .

1fortheTeam
25/03/2013, 5:52 PM
welll lads off to collect the team of the month for feb i think nice to see the aul panel see lower place team for these awards we have great numbers training week in and week out and put together a nice run of games long may it roll well done leeview ladswell done killer enjoy the pints lol.

killer"B"
25/03/2013, 5:54 PM
well done killer enjoy the pints lol.
there a few there for you 1for if feel like popping in :cool:

tricksey
25/03/2013, 8:21 PM
When was dat our ball don't remember it ?

tricksey
25/03/2013, 9:51 PM
Agree with ya hubba

littleman
26/03/2013, 12:19 AM
Message from littleman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,

Hubba its GRATTAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not Gratton,,,,,,,,,small bit of respect man

Liamsean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the dagger you stuck in my back,,,,,,no need to keep turning it,knowone cares,why not keep yer slagging matches to yerselves an let me out of it.

Killer thanks,,,,,,i appriciate it

killer"B"
26/03/2013, 12:51 AM
Message from littleman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,

Hubba its GRATTAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not Gratton,,,,,,,,,small bit of respect man

Liamsean,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the dagger you stuck in my back,,,,,,no need to keep turning it,knowone cares,why not keep yer slagging matches to yerselves an let me out of it.

Killer thanks,,,,,,i appriciate it

No need to thank me littleman you know what I'm sayin is the truth and never mind liamsean with all his BS !!!