PDA

View Full Version : Where Has Everybody Gone?

drummerboy
24/09/2004, 2:29 PM
I take it by the absence of post from DC followers that they are still recovering from the defeat last night. Just wondering if there's anyway back after this defeat. Think Roddy spent more time training Jonathan McGee than the DC players.

Sheridan
24/09/2004, 4:16 PM
Very little to say about last night really. Both sides were playing for a point until Cork realised they could win it in the last twenty minutes. I think we had two decent chances in the entire game (Ronnie Henry headed just over and Cottsy had a decent shot saved at the death. Gary should have scored in the first half but looked at the linesman instead of haring after a brilliant through-ball by Adam Rundle.) Roddy was going f*cking berserk on the touchline. I hope they got the hair-dryer treatment afterwards (and not just to sort out Grant Cooper's quiff.)

There's no logical way back now (hasn't been since the Derry game) but Roddy seems to have done the maths with regard to the number of points required (hence the emphasis on getting a draw last night), so maybe he knows what he's doing. To be honest, I'm more concerned about next season and the future.