PDA

View Full Version : Rumour mill

Ozymandias
24/09/2004, 12:52 PM
I heard a strange rumour which hasn't gone away...allegedly a well known Man U footballer will announce his retirement from football as he has allegedly been diagnosed with a serious illness.....I ain't a Man U fan just happen to have a friend in Manchester...It seems to add up when you consider this chap prematurely retired from international football as well...don't know the man but would hate to see this happen any footballer

Adam I didn't name the player in case there is any sh!t over it.

drinkfeckarse
24/09/2004, 3:06 PM
Haven't heard that one but I'd be surprised if it's true. He's still playing and played on Monday night albeit off form if it's who I think you're on about.

Ozymandias
27/09/2004, 8:35 AM
my thoughts exactly but aparently there is to be some announcement on this in the next couple of weeks....might be all ****** but its a strange type of rumour though and its all ove r manchester apparently..we'll .wait and see

Roo69
27/09/2004, 8:51 AM
my thoughts exactly but aparently there is to be some announcement on this in the next couple of weeks....might be all ****** but its a strange type of rumour though and its all ove r manchester apparently..we'll .wait and see

I just cant believe any of this s*it ! i heard the very same roumer but it was a different united player, Fletcher, he has some crippling back desiease ir somthing, load of cr*p !!!!!!

gspain
27/09/2004, 1:43 PM
has been doing the rounds and one of our Corkmen was mentioned too but thankfully both played at the weekend. Everything from a crippling injury to a serious disease. Maybe some truth to the original story but certainly has sprouted wings now.