PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to our home opener against *

Fivesilver
13/03/2013, 10:34 AM
Should be a good game between Sligo Rovers and Those We Do Not Discuss at the weekend. We would have had three tough games against them last year, had we been able to acknowledge their existence. Ironically, they will for the foreseable future, be the Unknowns.

* For the benefit of mods and real live solicitors, this constitutes an (admittedly weak) attempt at humour. Feel free to delete the thread if it appears to be a gross libel or threat to national security - just don't ban me.

Louth4sam
13/03/2013, 11:31 AM
First asterisk of the season?

A face
13/03/2013, 12:22 PM
Rovers seem to be on form already getting a good solid result aganist Derry away so i'd say there aint a lot to fear, from the game ..... not the RLS :)

Roo69
13/03/2013, 12:34 PM
Should be a good game between Sligo Rovers and Those We Do Not Discuss at the weekend. We would have had three tough games against them last year, had we been able to acknowledge their existence. Ironically, they will for the foreseable future, be the Unknowns.

* For the benefit of mods and real live solicitors, this constitutes an (admittedly weak) attempt at humour. Feel free to delete the thread if it appears to be a gross libel or threat to national security - just don't ban me.

Team "X" got a decent result in Sligo last season, fingers crossed we can get something similar at the weekend.

Dodge
13/03/2013, 12:46 PM
Its a shame the game isn't being played in Never-never land as their record in Sligo isn't great. But the Katie Taylor All Stars got a big win on Friday so their confidence should be high

El-Pietro
13/03/2013, 12:56 PM
I'm hoping the Unknowns pick up a few injuries/suspensions against Sligo ahead of our game on Tuesday.

Stevo Da Gull
13/03/2013, 1:23 PM
I missed the Unknowns game last week, and will miss this one as well. From what I heard our opener wasn't a great game, but we got the result. This game will be a different prospect though, with Sligo expected to dominate possession. This seemed to suit us better last year, as the majority of our points came on the road. Can't say I'm expecting anything from this one, but I'd love to be wrong!

CrowdedHouse
13/03/2013, 2:18 PM
Can we not mention D'Others at all a'tall ?