PDA

View Full Version : Dolan Losing The Plot

thecorner
24/09/2004, 2:48 AM
after all that happened last week i was prepared to stick with him but tonite opened my eyes a little

dropping george again....dropping fenn :eek:

woodsie and hoggie who didnt appear in ages just appeared in the starting line up

at least give hoggie a spell on the bench first
the game only changed when georgie came on

dont read anything into the result lads......we were sh!t

fair enough we got 3 points but we were crap, even worse than against bohs last week

P.S. who the fcuk is dublin city chairman,,...nearly tried to remove us from the ground for giving barry ryan grief.....isnt that allowed anymore :confused:

Neil
24/09/2004, 7:23 AM
after all that happened last week i was prepared to stick with him but tonite opened my eyes a little

dropping george again....dropping fenn :eek:

woodsie and hoggie who didnt appear in ages just appeared in the starting line up
:
From what I hear Georgie is lucky to be still at the club. Fair play to Dolan for givig him a second chance. Still trouble ahead for Georgie though...

No harm giving Fenn a break.

Good result even if we played ****.

Shels are winning the league by playing ****.

Dricky
24/09/2004, 8:01 AM
From what I hear Georgie is lucky to be still at the club. Fair play to Dolan for givig him a second chance. Still trouble ahead for Georgie though...

No harm giving Fenn a break.

Good result even if we played ****.

Shels are winning the league by playing ****.

Shels play ****e but don't look like losing

thecorner
24/09/2004, 10:54 AM
bit of a trend to starting as well i think

georgie pushes dolan at the end of the rovers game..........dropped
fenn bumps dolan when taken off against bohs.................dropped

just wonder will flynny be next

GavinZac
24/09/2004, 11:36 AM
bit of a trend to starting as well i think

georgie pushes dolan at the end of the rovers game..........dropped
fenn bumps dolan when taken off against bohs.................dropped

i suppose its one way of disciplining them.
are chorus showing the game? if they are i'll try to get footage of the boot throwing incident.

SÓC
24/09/2004, 1:30 PM
At least if he dropped Flynn you could justify it on form, as opposed dropping players due to childish fallings out.

tiktok
24/09/2004, 1:37 PM
At least if he dropped Flynn you could justify it on form, as opposed dropping players due to childish fallings out.

Not on last night's performance to be fair. I thought he worked really hard and looked better than he has in a long long time. I reckon he'll score at home against Rovers*

*that is assuming Georgie of Fenn start

thecorner
24/09/2004, 2:03 PM
. He should have passed to George in the last minute after George ran 50 yards to get up with him yet his shot was one of a guy clearly lacking confidence and any bit of form.

felt like smacking him that time

Éanna
24/09/2004, 9:17 PM
JOF was a bit better last night but not great. He will come good but for now I'd leave him out. He should have passed to George in the last minute after George ran 50 yards to get up with him yet his shot was one of a guy clearly lacking confidence and any bit of form.
agree with you there. it was stupid and selfish and if i was george I'd have felt like slapping him. George changed the game when he came on and has to start next time around. Woods was dire again, but it was great to see Hoggy back. Also, I thought gamble did very very well last night.

golly
24/09/2004, 9:34 PM
pick ur best eleven its basic logic like

GavinZac
25/09/2004, 12:41 PM
pick ur best eleven its basic logic like

more complex logic would dictate that picking 11 players that will perform best against the other 11 players is the thing to do

even football manager does that :)

A face
25/09/2004, 1:15 PM
The manager always comes out of these issues the best ..... players should put up or shut up. Times is a wasting and we want points on the board !!

Points On The Board !!

ccfcman
27/09/2004, 8:22 AM
question: did dolan ever have the plot to lose?

GavinZac
27/09/2004, 9:20 AM
question: did dolan ever have the plot to lose?

he didnt lose it; it was his to give away

kevincronin2000
27/09/2004, 10:42 AM
Interesting to see George O'Callaghan named on the Irish team of the week on last saturdays Irish Independent, despite only comming off the bench last Thursday, Barry Ryan was the only other EL player on the team.

thecorner
27/09/2004, 12:56 PM
Interesting to see George O'Callaghan named on the Irish team of the week on last saturdays Irish Independent, despite only comming off the bench last Thursday, Barry Ryan was the only EL player on the team.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

isnt georgie an EL player

A face
27/09/2004, 1:06 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

isnt georgie an EL player

Barry Ryan was the only other EL player on the team is what was meant i'd say !!

kevincronin2000
27/09/2004, 1:38 PM
Barry Ryan was the only other EL player on the team is what was meant i'd say !!
That is Correct, now rectified. Fcuk you dont get away with much here!

BeerBaron69
27/09/2004, 1:45 PM
Bobby Robson lost the Newcastle job because the team were not winning and helost the respect of key players in the dressing room. Could the same fate be about to befall Dolan???