PDA

View Full Version : Prediction for Limerick game

Terry
23/09/2004, 9:02 AM
This game always has plenty of goals (3-1 and 3-0 victorys so far this season). Uniteds defence, midfield and strike force are struggling at the moment, but I predict a tense 3-2 victory for the tribesmen

joeSoap
23/09/2004, 9:26 AM
Nice of you to think we're capable of scoring two goals at the moment :D
1-1....Late Limerick equaliser...

Terry
23/09/2004, 10:23 AM
ya, I think Brendan Hughes has a point to prove to Tony Mannion, after being let go earlier in the season.

galwaygirl
23/09/2004, 11:07 AM
I predict 2-1 to us, :)
i'd like to be as optimistic as you terry but unfortunately after seeing last Saturday's display in Sligo i'm not too sure. :o

Do you reckon Mannion will start Bazza again tomorrow nite or will he go back to the Double D's up front :confused:

joeSoap
23/09/2004, 11:21 AM
I reckon he should let Derek McCarthy cut loose for this one...he will be really really up for it.

galwaygirl
23/09/2004, 12:09 PM
I reckon he should let Derek McCarthy cut loose for this one...he will be really really up for it.

i seriously cant see Mannion starting Derek but i'd like to see him getting 15 or 20 mins towards the end of the game. I think he'd be up for it as well although i'd say some G.U. supporters would disagree with me

Roo69
23/09/2004, 12:28 PM
ya, I think Brendan Hughes has a point to prove to Tony Mannion, after being let go earlier in the season.

I'll go for the draw myself, 0-0 or 1-1. It'll be tight and now that Lim's are off the bottom of the table it'll give them a lift

Terry
23/09/2004, 1:42 PM
I'll go for the draw myself, 0-0 or 1-1. It'll be tight and now that Lim's are off the bottom of the table it'll give them a lift

AAAHH, limerick are still at the bottom, aren't they? :confused:

I think he'd be up for it as well although i'd say some G.U. supporters would disagree with me
To keep any half of a chance of going up this season (even though losing to sligo last weekend put one hell of a nail in the coffin) we have to play our best team all the time and that would include having a strong bench for support as well. McCarthy is along way of whern it comes to our strikers with Dupuy, Moran, O'Dowd and Goldbey in my reckoning ahead of him.

Terry
23/09/2004, 2:33 PM
AAAHH, limerick are still at the bottom, aren't they? :confused:

its ok, I read about monaghan deducted the 3 points :rolleyes:

galwaygirl
23/09/2004, 2:56 PM
its ok, I read about monaghan deducted the 3 points :rolleyes:

Limerick may have moved up from last but they're still level on points with Monaghan.

If Monaghan surprise us and beat Dundalk tonite, Limerick will be back down to the bottom again

inexile
23/09/2004, 3:27 PM
i can see only one winner lads id say limerick 6-0 finucine hat trick with 2 from jimmy fyffe because im sure limerick will only have the bare 11 with john whyte getting off the wheel chair to score the 6th

galwaygirl
24/09/2004, 10:49 AM
If Monaghan surprise us and beat Dundalk tonite, Limerick will be back down to the bottom again

...and look what happened last nite
Dundalk 1-2 Monaghan..... :D

inexile
25/09/2004, 3:14 PM
and look what happened last night prospect priory reject dupuy scores 2 and limerick are rock bottom again, and as sad as i am to say it being a limerick follower i can divulge to the nation the secret of why the are bottom...... sssssshhhhhhh keep this quiet now ladies and gents........... its because they are rubbish...... dont tell anyone where you heard this