PDA

View Full Version : quinten(the mouth) hann v johnny magee:the big fight

the 12 th man
22/09/2004, 7:26 PM
well saturday night is"put up or shut up" time for aussie snooker player hann as he takes on dublin gaa player magee, on the eve of the all ireland, in the big fight in the national stadium in dublin.

hann has been saying for the last few weeks what he would do to magee when he gets him in the ring on sat night

there were "handbags" at the press conference yesterday.

i'd love to see hann get stuffed on the night as he is full of it.

Beavis
22/09/2004, 8:24 PM
Bit dear at 40 euro for an 8 minute fight but I don't think I can resist the lure of a potential hiding for that aussie muppet.Although,Johnny has no training as a fighter and might be a bit slow.Can't really see him winning it.
Best hope is if the Collins Bros tag team him after the fight,which with that pair is hardly beyond the bounds of possibility! Did anyone hear Roddy trying to arrange illegal fights on Newstalk the other night? :rolleyes:

Lionel Ritchie
23/09/2004, 9:34 AM
fcuking celebrity deathmatch-esque nonsense. Heard hann on the radio last night and he stopped just short of admitting this is a scam.

Who next week? Brian McFadden versus some guy in a giant doughnut suit. :rolleyes:

tetsujin1979
23/09/2004, 10:53 AM
Who next week? Brian McFadden versus some guy in a giant doughnut suit. :rolleyes:

I'd wear a doughnut suit for the opportunity to beat the tar out of Brian "and I raise up my finger and watch fooootball on teevee" McFadden.

TheJamaicanP.M.
23/09/2004, 5:01 PM
I reckon Magee will give young Hann a good hiding. Sure he's only a snooker player. Then again, Johnny strugges to get his place with the weakest team in Leinster. :p What ever football is in that family is in his brother, Darren.

A face
23/09/2004, 5:11 PM

What kind of Doughnut are we talking here .... just your regular sugar coated one or will it be something new and tasty ??

the 12 th man
23/09/2004, 7:19 PM
I'd wear a doughnut suit for the opportunity to beat the tar out of Brian "

you would have to be careful because brian claims to have gained a lot of experience when doing "bouncer" :rolleyes: in mcmucks in o connell st.

the 12 th man
26/09/2004, 5:10 PM
[QUOTE=Beavis]Bit dear at 40 euro for an 8 minute fight but I don't think I can resist the lure of a potential hiding for that aussie muppet.UOTE]

well did yeh go ?
anyone know who won ?

Sheridan
26/09/2004, 5:21 PM
Magee won on points. About 500 there, apparently.

the 12 th man
26/09/2004, 5:24 PM
Magee won on points. About 500 there, apparently.

thanks for that,
i'm glad that mouth piece got beat :)