PDA

View Full Version : New Back of the Net Website

beautiful game
03/03/2013, 6:37 PM
Hi Guys,

Back of the Net hasn't gone away.

Our brand new website is currently under construction and should be ready in approximately two weeks.

The new website will again be dedicated to all levels of football in Cork from the Cork Schoolboy's League all the way through to Cork City and the League of Ireland.

Features will include interviews with those who are associated with football in Cork, match reports, a result service, pictures and video recorded after-match interviews and so much more.

A Sky Sports type live rolling ticker will also be a highlight and will bring you all the latest news and results from around the grounds.

Suggestions and ideas are welcome from everybody for this very ambitious project which will transform how football in Cork is featured on the internet.

Other features to look for will be a weekly poll, our columnists, a betting advice page and some fantastic competitions.

For more information contact 087 2201145 or email editor@backofthenetcork.ie

Sparky
03/03/2013, 7:58 PM
I don't want to knock something that is a good idea and no doubt there is a market there for this area but I have to say that I think you rushed your website last time around. It was never updated and the match reports were very poor. The columnists could be better too I'm afraid. I wish you the best and hope the new website is more professional and more interesting than the last time around. This is not a dig at your venture but just constuctive criticism.

Best of luck.

beautiful game
03/03/2013, 8:05 PM
Couldn't agree more with you Sparky.

This is why I'm starting from scratch again.

Everything is on the table and only a few bits and pieces are confirmed but in two weeks time we should see something special.

Fingers crossed. :)