PDA

View Full Version : Too posh to wash!

lopez
22/09/2004, 10:57 AM
Anyone watch the channel 4 programme last night? There was this minger on who was the daughter of some noble who didn't like washing. 23, not bad looking, but they lined up a load of blokes in the street to have a sniff of her and they all backed away sharpish complaining about her stink.

Some of her quirky habits included:
Wearing her day clothes in bed and then failing to change out of them the following day.
Picking her nose and putting the bogeys in her jeans (which she never washes).
Wearing a bra for a year.
Ripping off her teeth braces while leaving the adhesive on (to accumulate food bits and germs).

I turned over after 5 minutes as the thought of her stench was turning my stomach. :mad: Anyone watch it to the end and did she get scrubbed up?

Pat O' Banton
22/09/2004, 11:03 AM
Anyone watch the channel 4 programme last night? There was this minger on who was the daughter of some noble who didn't like washing. 23, not bad looking, but they lined up a load of blokes in the street to have a sniff of her and they all backed away sharpish complaining about her stink.

Wearing her day clothes in bed and then failing to change out of them the following day.
Ripping off her teeth braces while leaving the adhesive on (to accumulate food bits and germs).

I turned over after 5 minutes as the thought of her stench was turning my stomach. :mad: Anyone watch it to the end and did she get scrubbed up?

You'll get a similar experiance sharing a room with me in Troyes :eek: :D

tiktok
22/09/2004, 11:07 AM

I saw the ads and couldn't even bring myself to watch them, let alone the show. absolutely disgusting :eek:

lopez
22/09/2004, 11:17 AM
You'll get a similar experiance sharing a room with me in Troyes :eek: :DShe reminded me of a certain bloke in a Boston Celtics jacket, but even his desire in helping the environment is confined solely to Ireland trips. At Euro 88 he was frogmarched into the shower by a roommate after he tried to skip a 'dusche' for an early seat at the local bar. This was after the USSR game. I don't think he had touched water since landing in Germany.

Sinéad
22/09/2004, 11:29 AM
She scrubbed up well but I had to keep switching away from it....

It was revolting at times...

All her family and friends were crying when the seen her transformation....

the 12 th man
22/09/2004, 2:13 PM
it all looked a bit stage managed to me.
a bit like "i'd do anything to be on tv"

Peadar
22/09/2004, 2:26 PM
"i'd do anything to be on tv"

Reveal all, what would you do to get on TV?

joeSoap
22/09/2004, 2:32 PM
80 million bacteria found in her bra after microscopic investigation....imagine getting down and dirty with those.....ugh.... :eek:

Oh...getting down and dirty...ha ha ha

the 12 th man
22/09/2004, 2:32 PM
Reveal all, what would you do to get on TV?

well for a start i would allow an "access all areas" documentary crew
to film my soccer managerial expertise at work on a saturday morning as i expertly coach my under 8s to victory.

or follow me on my annnual pilgramage to cheltenham ;)

tbh, it does nothing for me,the thoughts of being on telly that is

TheJamaicanP.M.
22/09/2004, 2:57 PM
You'll get a similar experiance sharing a room with me in Troyes :eek: :D

I thought you were bringing Mrs. O'Banton to France? Was looking forward to meeting another Jamaican. :D

Pat O' Banton
22/09/2004, 6:25 PM
I thought you were bringing Mrs. O'Banton to France? Was looking forward to meeting another Jamaican. :D

I'm afraid if your canvassing votes she won't be there to woo, don't worry I'll still vote for you. :)

TheJamaicanP.M.
22/09/2004, 6:27 PM
I'm afraid if your canvassing votes she won't be there to woo, don't worry I'll still vote for you. :)

Sorry Pat. Mixed you up with Plastic Paddy. I take it you will be joining some of us in Paris' top lap-dancing clubs? :D

sylvo
22/09/2004, 8:03 PM

Was that another documentry on Christina Aguilera. Man she's never off the telly.

sylvo
22/09/2004, 8:06 PM
[QUOTE=the 12 th man]well for a start i would allow an "access all areas" documentary crew
to film my soccer managerial expertise at work on a saturday morning as i expertly coach my under 8s to victory.

I'd say the language in that documentary from you would be shocking, not fit for family viewing now 12th. ;)

the 12 th man
23/09/2004, 7:22 AM
I'd say the language in that documentary from you would be shocking, not fit for family viewing now 12th. ;)

picture the scene

wee lad misses a good chance of scoring and from the sideline comes
"d'ont i just love that""you call yourself a footballer do yeh" :D

the sad thing is that you do hear adults (managers & parents) giving under 8s stick when things go against them.

i hasten to add that i forbid anything negative from the sidelines from my lot during the matches.

they say the irish kids/parents are over competitive at under age football
but you cannot give out to small kids for missing a chance/tackle or whatever.

Peterc
23/09/2004, 11:00 AM
Does anyone know if the programme will be repeated?

I missed it!!

Pat O' Banton
23/09/2004, 12:31 PM
Sorry Pat. Mixed you up with Plastic Paddy. I take it you will be joining some of us in Paris' top lap-dancing clubs? :D

No, No, not at all, wouldn;t be my type of thing, not interested.

(let us know where and when and I will try to shake off anyone who may speak to Mrs O' B for the forseeable future... just for the drink mind)

lopez
23/09/2004, 12:43 PM
Was that another documentry on Christina Aguilera. Man she's never off the telly.This bird was 'reeeaaally dirty' alright but not in the sense of Christina.

80 million bacteria found in her bra after microscopic investigation....imagine getting down and dirty with those.....ugh.... :eek:Oh ffs. :eek: I'm having lunch at the mo.

sylvo
23/09/2004, 9:33 PM
No, No, not at all, wouldn;t be my type of thing, not interested.

(let us know where and when and I will try to shake off anyone who may speak to Mrs O' B for the forseeable future... just for the drink mind)

:D So that's about 20 of us you've got to do a dexy's from.
I hope yer don't tell the taliban sister where yer going. :rolleyes: