PDA

View Full Version : important notice regarding future of devlin at bray

sammy seagull
22/09/2004, 10:17 AM
your crap!!!!!!!

Seagull's Nest
22/09/2004, 10:40 AM
who would u recommend as replacement Sammy??

Roo69
22/09/2004, 11:19 AM
your crap!!!!!!!

Yawn......... play a new tune sammy

seagulls4ever
22/09/2004, 11:30 AM
and he's old, tired and talentless. don't forget that he's a criminal.

Roo69
22/09/2004, 11:55 AM

oh no............you again !

seagulls4ever
22/09/2004, 12:34 PM
whats the matter, can't handle an injection of intelligence and coherent typing on your precious little forum? a touch of the truth hurts, yeah?

Roo69
22/09/2004, 12:42 PM
whats the matter, can't handle an injection of intelligence and coherent typing on your precious little forum? a touch of the truth hurts, yeah?

No not really, firstly it's not my forum and secondly your talking s*ite as usual, there is nobody else out there at present who could do a better job with Bray then Devo

seagulls4ever
22/09/2004, 3:24 PM
No not really, firstly it's not my forum and secondly your talking s*ite as usual, there is nobody else out there at present who could do a better job with Bray then Devo

its not 'your', its you're. YOU ARE. there's a difference, you illiterate retard.

talking my usual shi te? so what, honest criticism is just 'shi te to you? you want the usual sh ite, go down the carlisle as usual, and cheer on the pathetic band of 'players'.

you're just blinded by hollow devotion and some cheap loyalty, because he's been there since you hit puberty. grow up. see the brighter future for the seagulls. restore their once proud name.

i suppose you want tarzan given the key to the city too? zimmerframe is all he needs. he probably collects his pension anyway.

Roo69
22/09/2004, 4:11 PM
Right, if your Mr. Fcuking no-it-all, tell us all on her what you think Bray should do to restore their once "proud" name ? Your full in depth plan...... I'm dying to hear it.

I woulnt mind if you had any good ideas but you just result to slagging everything off associated with Bray every time. Why would i not be loyal to the club i love ? is their something wrong with being loyal to my home town club ?

Give Tarzan the key to the city ? what city ? Dublin ? Cork, Limerick ? i presume you are talking about Bray TOWN ? Tarzan has been with the club for over 10 years, he is an absolute legend, our record leading scorer, and is still doing the business this season.

Stevo Da Gull
22/09/2004, 9:30 PM
[QUOTE=seagulls4ever]

and cheer on the pathetic band of 'players'.

you're just blinded by hollow devotion and some cheap loyalty,
QUOTE]
Look here, loyalty to the team is somethin to be proud of, it's part of what makes you a supporter- you know, stickin with a club through thick and thin.

and you're generalisation of the players is pretty far from accurate, if you mean to say that they are sh*t well 2 or 3 may not be up to standard but the likes of Wes Charles,Skippy,Zayed,Grogan are immensley talented, C James is showing promise and I dont think that any1 in their right mind could question the commitment of Mo Farrell.

You are entitled to you're opinion on this message board ,as that is mostly what a message board is there for, but if yar goin to start throwin allegations about the place without backup and slam the fans loyalty then you should expect some sorta backlash the loyal fans of our club.

paddigol
10/11/2004, 1:28 PM
you call that an injection of intelligence??
that's what most people call an unjustified, irrelevant, incoherent rant you nob.

joeSoap
10/11/2004, 1:37 PM
I'm curious....what makes him a criminal??

Roo69
10/11/2004, 1:42 PM
I'm curious....what makes him a criminal??

He's not, your man is just a bell end who trys to site the s*it at any given chance, hence why he is banned !

KK77
10/11/2004, 3:06 PM
I have followed Bray since 1985 when they played their first game back in the LOI and Devo was in charge then its 2005 in two months now i think Devo has done wonders for Bray and is a legend no doubts but there comes a time when a club needs a new manager with new ideas also the players need a new face but i am afraid Devo really is Mr Bray and no one within the club will stand up and say its time to go Devo simply because he rules the roost then again if he really loves Bray as he says he does he would go which i am afraid just ain't going to happen. ROO69 has a good point though that who do we get???? I still think the club has to long term and realise Devo is not the manager to bring us forward things will simply not change on the playing field yeah one or two shock results but thats about the lot. I can bet most of the players would like a change to if they are honest.

wes4pres
10/11/2004, 4:52 PM
devo can't go! he's the pillar of bray. the lads all look up to him so much. if/when we go up, if we lost devo, the players could never see a new boss in a new league in the same way they worship devo. keep him til he can't coach any more!!

shankilwanderer
10/11/2004, 5:38 PM
devo can't go! he's the pillar of bray. the lads all look up to him so much. if/when we go up, if we lost devo, the players could never see a new boss in a new league in the same way they worship devo. keep him til he can't coach any more!!

He can't coach now. So that means he must go then. The only thing the players look to or at every week is there pay-check. :mad:

Seagull
10/11/2004, 6:22 PM
Bloody hell, this'll end up like Arafat in Paris! :eek:

shankilwanderer
10/11/2004, 6:27 PM
He might be beside him if we dont get promoted.

wes4pres
10/11/2004, 10:54 PM
He might be beside him if we dont get promoted.

threats from shankill, makes a change!

d_informer
13/11/2004, 11:54 AM
ok in all fairness devo had the chance to do it in style this season and he didnt. but as ive said time and again its not all about devo its about the team, the club, the supporters and everything else that makes a CLUB. one man does not make a club so all the grievances cant be placed on pat. we as a club have not reached our potential and that is OUR fault-from supporters right up to pat! if you wanna talk honestly about how we can improve bray wanderers star from the bottom up- worry about dwindling support, poor performances and players approaching their respective sell-by dates! :(