PDA

View Full Version : Bray W v Waterford U - Wednesday 27 Feb @7.30pm

Partizan
25/02/2013, 3:10 PM
Due to popular demand Radio DBSC is back for 2013. On Wednesday night, 27th the Blues take on Bray Wanderers in the Carlisle Grounds, Bray for their penultimate preseason friendly game. Join me in the commentary box with co-commentator guest(s) at 7.25 pm for full match analysis, interviews and chat. K.O. is at 7.30. Tune in.

eL Bettor
26/02/2013, 7:57 AM
I look forward to it. I shall be tuning in from overseas.

Partizan
27/02/2013, 9:06 AM
I will have the Bray fan responsible for the Wanderers Weekly blog in the commentary box.

eL Bettor
27/02/2013, 12:06 PM
Have Bray played any friendlies yet this pre-season?
This will be Waterford's 4th pre season game.

Roo69
27/02/2013, 12:24 PM
Have Bray played any friendlies yet this pre-season?
This will be Waterford's 4th pre season game.

Only 1 game so far, against the Wexford Oscar Traynor team last Wednesday, Wanderers won 3-0. 2/3 other games have been postponed because of the weather. We are down to play Longford on Saturday too.

lowflyingseagul
27/02/2013, 12:24 PM
this will be our 2nd game

http://www.braywanderers.ie/index.php?id=600&backPID=1&tt_news=1599

eL Bettor
27/02/2013, 6:44 PM
I've it on now, hear some very low background noise but thats it

Captain2007
27/02/2013, 9:44 PM
Good performance tonight, back bone of team played very well with Quigley, Danny, Dempsey, Marty & Jason all looking sharp, nice to see Eddie Wallace back in the dugout....some terrific goals from Jason and Marty.

Roo69
28/02/2013, 8:05 AM
Good performance tonight, back bone of team played very well with Quigley, Danny, Dempsey, Marty & Jason all looking sharp, nice to see Eddie Wallace back in the dugout....some terrific goals from Jason and Marty.

Yeah the spine to the team looks decent, could be then making of our best midfield in a long long time. Jayo's and Marty's 2nd goals showed real signs of quality.

Seagull
28/02/2013, 3:40 PM

Scary to be looking forward to a season with some optimism, but they looked good last night...

peadar1987
28/02/2013, 3:49 PM
I think there are loads of goals in our team, with Jayo and Waters, and with Dempsey to supply them, it just depends how solid we are at the back. I'm not sure how up to date the squad list on the website is. Do we still have Mitchell? Was he injured for the Waterford game? Has Shane O'Neill re-signed, or is the one on the website a different lad?

Captain2007
28/02/2013, 4:31 PM
I think there are loads of goals in our team, with Jayo and Waters, and with Dempsey to supply them, it just depends how solid we are at the back. I'm not sure how up to date the squad list on the website is. Do we still have Mitchell? Was he injured for the Waterford game? Has Shane O'Neill re-signed, or is the one on the website a different lad?

Mitchell came on in the second half v Waterford.... needs to step up this season, I felt he was found wanting last season when Derek left for Drogheda...Shane is back although I heard he was sick for last nights game. Webster & Danny started centre-backs last night.

peadar1987
28/02/2013, 6:38 PM
Mitchell came on in the second half v Waterford.... needs to step up this season, I felt he was found wanting last season when Derek left for Drogheda...Shane is back although I heard he was sick for last nights game. Webster & Danny started centre-backs last night.

I don't think I saw a single game last season. I was only back in Ireland once, and MNS doesn't give you a full picture. It's a pity. I thought Mitch did really well alongside Prendergast the season before. I still think we miss having Foran and Deans in the centre of defence, best partnership I'd seen at Bray in a while. Pity we had quite a weak central midfield at the time who didn't give them much protection.