PDA

View Full Version : Cobh 1 - 2 Bray Wanders

Rams-fan
21/09/2004, 11:58 AM
I missed the first half due to prior commitments made before the game KO day was changed.

What I saw was a more determined team, with the new lads playing. With Darren Murphy still to return after suspension we could put a decent run together to boost the confidence for next season.

The only problem we had is our finishing. Missed a sitter from 2 yards keeper in no mans land. And KO'R scoring a excellent goal but I would rather a low of scrappy goals rather the rare touch of class :ball:

Crambler
21/09/2004, 1:24 PM
Rams-fan,u Were Lucky U Missed The 1st Half It Was Rubbish ,the Worst Ive Seen Cobh Play All Season.i Know We Were Missing Players And The Wind Did Not Help But 2 Goals For Bray Were Schoolboy Stuff.
Could Not Understand Why Tynan Did Not Start As Loughead Had A Nightmare Game.
Mulconry Was Very Unsteady At The Back And Was Under Pressure For Every Attack.when Hastings Came On He Was Much Better.
Cant Remember Cobh Having A Shot On Goal In The 1st Half.

2nd Half Was Better But I Agree We Do Lack In The Forward Line,a Striker Is Badly Needed,maybe If Bross Was Not Suspended We Could Have Got Something Out Of The Game In The Second Half.

Let,s Hope For Better Against Kildare Over The Weekend But I Have Great Doubt's About Henderson's Management Methods.

ramblers
21/09/2004, 8:00 PM
I think we need to give Stephen a chance these 2 first games were tough and the other night we gave Bray 2 goals in 8 minutes.

I thought the wind played a big factor in the game and we made the most of it in the second half unfortunatly we didnt get at least a point we deserved.

At the moment I think Tynan will find it hard to get back in to the team as I think Stephen is looking to play a more structured team who defend and play as a team which Tynan tends to wander and not track back.

It will be interesting to see how they develop over the next few weeks just watching things in training it is total change and that can only be a good thing.

He has a bit of time yet to prove himself and I hope he does for the good of Cobh Ramblers.