PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Premier rubbish 2012/2013

dirtfree
06/02/2013, 5:47 PM
I think this debate about football out in Shannon has been exhausted at this stage and please let's not reopen $$ debate!CUFC regional are currently mid table in premier,they can blow hot and cold in my opinion but on their day at home they can be very tough to beat.

Who are you to tell us what we can and can't debate on this forum . I personally think your comments are just pointless . So if you don't like it don't read it and definately don't comment on it ..

passandmove
06/02/2013, 6:21 PM
Il comment on what I want you clown,aren't you the smart man claiming I was a pike supporter?u also claim most limerick teams would prefer to see hibs and town in Clare league?how in gods name would you no what limerick teams want?and i didn't tell anybody what they could and couldn't post on,I said i THINK this debate has been exhausted......simply because its been discussed numerous times on this forum already......

dirtfree
06/02/2013, 6:36 PM
Good man calling me a clown I know alot more about limerick teams than you do sham. You said lets not reopen this debate who are you to decide what we talk about. So go back into your corner sham and mind your own business ok

passandmove
06/02/2013, 6:42 PM
Anybody who posts inaccuracies on a forum is a clown in my opinion......SHAM

dirtfree
06/02/2013, 6:48 PM
Ha ha you claim your a soccer player so who's inaccurate now.. Haha it's easy rise you chill out.

passandmove
06/02/2013, 8:27 PM
God help us there is always 1 in every walk of life.....

dirtfree
06/02/2013, 8:49 PM
As the saying goes "accidents happen " and your evidence of that.