PDA

View Full Version : brays performances

KR's Post
18/09/2004, 3:27 PM
I heard bray were terrible last night from a chap who was at the match. he says they should have been beaten all ends up,but if we are pulling results like last night out of the bag even though playing brutal then thers only room for improvement. so so close at the top and i still believe that harps and ourselves will go up with us just pipping the donegal men to the title. 3rd place to be decided between galway,kildare and the impressive college.. but complacency might fall in and i expect kildare to drop out of it tonight with a defeat.. although the thoroughbreds fans wont like that.. Galway are a strong side as shown in terryland against us in the last 3 games up there but i would expect college to hold them off. and i know college are ahead of us at the moment as are harps but we'll finish well

Stevo Da Gull
18/09/2004, 9:26 PM
I heard bray were terrible last night from a chap who was at the match. he says they should have been beaten all ends up,but if we are pulling results like last night out of the bag even though playing brutal then thers only room for improvement. so so close at the top and i still believe that harps and ourselves will go up with us just pipping the donegal men to the title. 3rd place to be decided between galway,kildare and the impressive college.. but complacency might fall in and i expect kildare to drop out of it tonight with a defeat.. although the thoroughbreds fans wont like that.. Galway are a strong side as shown in terryland against us in the last 3 games up there but i would expect college to hold them off. and i know college are ahead of us at the moment as are harps but we'll finish well

If yar on about Cobh a defeat is a bit over the top, If they had of taken a draw however I would'nt have been able to complain.

Seagull's Nest
20/09/2004, 7:13 AM
Really happy we got the win away to Cobh, any match at this stage is crucial and the 3 points... Sligo home next season which is another big win with the 3 points we need.

Roo69
20/09/2004, 7:47 AM
Really happy we got the win away to Cobh, any match at this stage is crucial and the 3 points... Sligo home next season which is another big win with the 3 points we need.

Well we defo need to win next friday and take all 3 points cause Harps and UCD are playing eachother and it's time to start clawing back points.