PDA

View Full Version : REAL City fans

aswad
17/09/2004, 3:31 PM
With so much rubbish going on about real City fans recently, I think it's about time we defined what a "real" City fan is. Allow me to start....
1. Have replica shirt, +1 point
2. Think Neale Fenn is a waster, +1 point
3. Made it to Europe, +1 point
4. Been to under 21 game, +1 point
5. Know where Billy Woods lives, +1 point
6. Don't have a season ticket, -1 point
7. Don't tend to do stupid things at games such as waterbombing buses, -1 point.

That gives me a "real" City fan rating of +3, which makes me really great and should guarentee me free entry to all City games, home and away. Anyone think they can do any better?

thecorner
17/09/2004, 3:36 PM
Anyone think they can do any better?

heres my opinion

just shut up..

whoopie do, if u have +3 points

aswad
17/09/2004, 3:38 PM
Ohhhh! What happened to your "everyone has a right to their own opinion" rubbish on the other thread? You're obviously not a real City fan.

thecorner
17/09/2004, 3:40 PM
You're obviously not a real City fan.

fair enough ;) ;) ;)

and i just gave MY OPINION of your thread ;) and i reckon u will see a lot more come in here with the same OPINION as mine

aswad
17/09/2004, 3:41 PM
The opinion of non-real City fans does not affect me. I'm above all that.

thecorner
17/09/2004, 3:51 PM

ok :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

drinkfeckarse
17/09/2004, 3:54 PM

:D :D Surely this is bait!!? ( I hope so anyway )

Can see this ending up in the rubbish section....

thecorner
17/09/2004, 3:55 PM
:D :D Surely this is bait!!? ( I hope so anyway )

hence my reply...im above all that ;)

drinkfeckarse
17/09/2004, 3:58 PM
hence my reply...im above all that ;)

:D Like it!

tiktok
17/09/2004, 4:54 PM
With so much rubbish going on......

exactly :rolleyes:
bin it

jofyisgod
17/09/2004, 5:38 PM
Stop fĂșcking sh1t-stirring...Waste of server memory or whatever ;)

A face
18/09/2004, 2:54 AM
With so much rubbish going on about real City fans recently

Cant remember it being mentioned at all to be honest .... can you post a link to that thread so we all know what you are on about. We'll give you an extra point for being such a sport !! :eek:

thecorner
19/09/2004, 10:10 AM
thought this went in the rubbish section

UsherUsher
19/09/2004, 1:40 PM
What a bucket of ****e, I got a rating of 0, I'm close to tears to be honest.....******.

I used to go to the Cross every week about 10 years ago, but since then I do find it hard to make it there because of other commitments, let alone go to europe.

But I know I'm a real city fan, because I have the team in my heart and I wouldn't go crying if "I didn't know where Billy Woods Lived"
You can't define a 'real' fan by points, someone knows if they are a 'real' fan by having the passion for the team, the desire for them to win, the hunger for city to win 3 points. Whether you make it to the X evey week, support them in Europe, waterbomb the bus....if you support the team in your heart you're a real fan.

adamcarr
19/09/2004, 2:19 PM
What a bucket of ****e, I got a rating of 0, I'm close to tears to be honest.....******.

I used to go to the Cross every week about 10 years ago, but since then I do find it hard to make it there because of other commitments, let alone go to europe.

But I know I'm a real city fan, because I have the team in my heart and I wouldn't go crying if "I didn't know where Billy Woods Lived"
You can't define a 'real' fan by points, someone knows if they are a 'real' fan by having the passion for the team, the desire for them to win, the hunger for city to win 3 points. Whether you make it to the X evey week, support them in Europe, waterbomb the bus....if you support the team in your heart you're a real fan.
Well Said!!

Fair_play_boy
19/09/2004, 2:39 PM
. . . I think it's about time we defined what a "real" City fan is. ....

8. You know where Noel Spillane lives, + 1 point

thecorner
19/09/2004, 2:43 PM
2. Think Neale Fenn is a waster, +1 point

this is the funniest point coming from "REAL CITY FAN"

he obviously doesnt get to a lot of games

aswad
19/09/2004, 8:03 PM
According to the Red Bench tonight, "real City fans go to all the away games" (quoted from text sent in). I made it to Bandon pre-season. +1. Eat my goal, losers.

thecorner
19/09/2004, 10:40 PM
According to the Red Bench tonight, "real City fans go to all the away games" (quoted from text sent in). I made it to Bandon pre-season. +1. Eat my goal, losers.

AS IF U WERE THE ONLY.SEEM TO REMEMBER A LOT OF US DOWN THERE THAT DAY

ollie
20/09/2004, 8:33 PM

has any1 got a medal for aswad?
i've never heard as much ****e