PDA

View Full Version : If Georgie is dropped.....

Pablo
17/09/2004, 10:14 AM
..........i'm singing Georgie songs all night in support...........this cant happen

WE LOVE YOU GEORGIE

Pablo
17/09/2004, 10:20 AM
No strawberries on the bus today! ;)

i always knew you were a better class of fan XR!

Seriously though Georgie is king!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

da da da da da da da da da da da da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU GEORGIE!!!!

thecorner
17/09/2004, 12:19 PM
..........i'm singing Georgie songs all night in support...........this cant happen

WE LOVE YOU GEORGIE

if i was there,id be with ya

disgraceful if hes dropped

razor
17/09/2004, 12:47 PM
Where have these rumours come from ?

Ruairi
17/09/2004, 12:58 PM
this guy (http://foot.ie/showpost.php?p=162627&postcount=15)

it's either georgie himself or someone just stirring sh!te

Fair_play_boy
17/09/2004, 1:58 PM
A few weeks ago there were some posts by people who appeared to be new to this forum. They were first to post the story that the club was about to let a number of players go. One post in particular stood out. It was the same, almost word for word, as the ccfc press release printed in the echo the following afternoon. I am waiting to see if this story about Georgie is going to be in today's echo. If it is, somebody on the staff of the echo or in ccfc is posting the story here first.

thecorner
17/09/2004, 2:46 PM
. I am waiting to see if this story about Georgie is going to be in today's echo. If it is, somebody on the staff of the echo or in ccfc is posting the story here first.

on the echo...probable team....upfront o'flynn or georgie.

if they are beaten i hope dolan is prepared for the backlash

Gary
17/09/2004, 4:45 PM

WE LOVE YOU GEORGIE

Sing what you want, but would that not TOTALLY undermine the manager, a manager that most are still 100% behind???

If George is dropped, so what. He is a great player, no doubting that, but he isnt infallible. Maybe it'll make him work all the harder to prove to Dolan that he was wrong to drop him in the first place.

jofyisgod
17/09/2004, 5:36 PM
I could go on for ages about this, but all i have time to say is....

GEORGE O' CALLAGHAN, TRALALALALA!!

:ball:

Pablo
18/09/2004, 11:38 AM
a manager that most are still 100% behind???

your having a laugh Gary.............most have kept quiet. Dolan was getting it from all quarters last night, via georgie chants all through the match and from city fans after the game