PDA

View Full Version : Prediction for Sligo game

Terry
17/09/2004, 7:53 AM
I reckon it wiil be another 3-1 victory for GUFC much like the last meeting of the 2 teams in Terryland. Still waiting for Dupuy's hat-trick, will this be the time?? :D

Roo69
17/09/2004, 9:50 AM
I reckon it wiil be another 3-1 victory for GUFC much like the last meeting of the 2 teams in Terryland. Still waiting for Dupuy's hat-trick, will this be the time?? :D

Come on the Rovers ! A draw would be nice :D

GalwayFrancis
17/09/2004, 10:11 AM
i'll go for a two nil victory...to utd... utd are playing good football at the mo..apart from the kilkenny match

galwaygirl
17/09/2004, 10:23 AM
I think it'll be another win for us alrite, either 3-1 or 3-2. ;)

Terry i'd love to see Damo getting a hat-trick but i'd also like to Dave O'Dowd scoring against his old club :D :D

Do ye think it'll be Damo & Dave up front, or will Barry get a start???

Terry
17/09/2004, 10:34 AM
Mark Herrick is available after he was forced to sit out our last game against Kilkenny City due to suspension. The return of Mark Herrick should provide Tony Mannion with a full strength squad.

ko 7.30pm, Sat, 18th Sept, Showgrounds

Recent league form
United - ddldwwwwd
Rovers - dldwlllwl
This seasons results
League:: lost 1-3 (away)
League:: won 3-1 (home)

Terry
17/09/2004, 10:35 AM
Do ye think it'll be Damo & Dave up front, or will Barry get a start???

Hard to call that one, but I reckon Moran will start on the bench again

GalwayFrancis
17/09/2004, 10:53 AM
id say the double d's will start again... but would love to see moran come on half way thru the second have for either dave or damo...

GalwayFrancis
17/09/2004, 5:20 PM
Sligo Rovers v Galway United
Saturday September 18
Showgrounds - Kick off 7:30

Sligo Rovers will be without Jim Sheridan (groin) and Ciaran Foley (suspended) for the clash with local rivals Galway United at the Showgrounds though they will welcome back Barry O’Dwyer who has recently rejoined the club.

Galway United are near full strength with only John Russell (shin splints) ruled out.

thats all the fai.ie website says about the sligo match!!! fucin discrace