PDA

View Full Version : TIFO gear for Friday Night

NorthoftheLee
16/09/2004, 12:09 PM
Lads and Lassies...

anyone going to the game on Friday, bring as much tifo, flags, drums, banners, hats, scarves etc as you can..we need to represent our club well and to everyone that attends...SING YOUR HEART OUT for the ENTIRE 90 MINS...

That is all.

exile
16/09/2004, 1:14 PM
can people bring up flags and banners i know some of the exiles would help out in would be good for some colour for tv and show the rest of the league who the best supporters in the country are

ian
16/09/2004, 1:21 PM
Well I have all my flags with me for the game so there should be good colour on show for the City.

exile
16/09/2004, 2:10 PM
where is evryone meeting before hand doyles is about the only place i can think off if people bring up flags and styff from cork they could be handed out there?

NorthoftheLee
16/09/2004, 2:28 PM
where is evryone meeting before hand doyles is about the only place i can think off if people bring up flags and styff from cork they could be handed out there?

the norm is to go for pints in dalymount....flags can be handed out in the ground. any one interested in helping out should be in section A about 30 mins before ko........

exile
16/09/2004, 3:15 PM
is the pub their open normal hours or match hours?

Colm
16/09/2004, 4:45 PM
the norm is to go for pints in dalymount....flags can be handed out in the ground. any one interested in helping out should be in section A about 30 mins before ko........

Yeah Dalymount bar (the one pretty much under the away section) is the best spot alright, saves time and hassle that walking to and from Doyles would cause. The Bohs fans are grand generally so there's no problem drinking there.

We'll be bringing up all the tifo flags and the banners for this one.

If anyone has any till rolls or anything like that bring them along aswell. Anything that will improve the atmosphere would be great so we can put on a show for the cameras.

Pablo
17/09/2004, 10:11 AM
yeah i've the tifo flags at home and eric has the poles.

i've the drum etc too

lots of noise tonight lads

balls
18/09/2004, 6:56 PM
the rebel army chant in the second half was crazy. ye must have sang it for at least ten mins constant

jofyisgod
18/09/2004, 7:42 PM
the rebel army chant in the second half was crazy. ye must have sang it for at least ten mins constant

That's not the longest ever either!! :p

One good point for the evening was that i could hear the chants of rebel army here in London via RTÉ longwave :)

A face
18/09/2004, 9:35 PM
That's not the longest ever either

It is alot easier when there are more people there :(
Disappointed with Bohs though ..... there was one murmour of a song and a bit of a clap all night. Other than that ...... squat !! :eek: