PDA

View Full Version : Anorak question

Sheridan
15/09/2004, 6:39 PM
Just flicking through the various leagues on rsssf.com to see how things stand across Europe and I noticed that their stats for last season's Irish League are incomplete, with eight goals unaccounted for. The absence of this info from a European top flight division doesn't look good, so I was wondering if anyone could help them out? They need the following scorers:

NB: 8 scorers unknown:
all scorers on March 27 in Ballymena vs Omagh (3-1)
both Larne scorers on Mar 27 in Larne vs Institute (2-4)
both Newry scorers on April 1 Newry vs Institute (2-1)

Thanks to Gurgen Mahari (gmahari@arminco.com) for scorers list (who would be grateful for any help with the eight missing scorers listed above)

liam88
16/09/2004, 10:17 PM
OWC
He said it! He said it!

OWM /OWL
Changed that for ya ;)

lopez
17/09/2004, 10:05 AM
He said it! He said it! Changed that for ya ;)You forgot OWB. Anyway, Mr. D. Ross now posts on that site under the name Adieu Adair. Check him out, although The Army Groupie and the lads are not taking seriously his protests that he and the little Buddha are not the same! :D

liam88
17/09/2004, 8:55 PM
You forgot OWB. Anyway, Mr. D. Ross now posts on that site under the name Adieu Adair. Check him out, although The Army Groupie and the lads are not taking seriously his protests that he and the little Buddha are not the same! :D
Why Dav why? :rolleyes: :eek: ;)
We not good en for ya that ya have to join the Our Wee Lange*s lad's to?
How many other lads on here are duel-members?
Just outta interest like :ball:

liam88
17/09/2004, 8:57 PM
Reading the name am guessing it's one big wind-up :D
Find a signature to match-something about always standing with your back to a wall if ya ever meet 'mad dog'............. :eek: ;)

lopez
17/09/2004, 9:05 PM
He's a changed man on the forum as well. There's none of this 'integrate or f*ck off' that we're used to. Even Research girl commented on how well he behaves. BTW, I see the Army Groupie is in this month's 442 talking jazz with his British brothers. He looks as healthy as I did when I woke up in UCH after the Fulham game. :eek:

liam88
17/09/2004, 9:10 PM
He looks as healthy as I did when I woke up in UCH after the Fulham game. :eek:

Last time I saw ya that day we said goodbye about 4 times, hugged, said Tiocfaidh Ar La a lot then ya realised ya had 4 pints you had just bought and the taxi had arrived-ya began drinking em :D :D

re. Dav and his Tiocfaidh tendancies calming down when he's chatting to the OWL lads........well, every coin had to faces but we're still waiting for an explanation matey!

Having said that I (similar to a certian Mr.PP-an probably all of ya) go for judgin' on people not beliefs. i.e. Bill, Lux and a Belfast Baptist Minister I almost got in an Old Firm brawl with once are all great people. Lux one day i''ll take ya up on that pint ya offered me way back...............(do you have Red Lemonade in Belfast :D ?)

lopez
17/09/2004, 10:22 PM
Last time I saw ya that day we said goodbye about 4 times, hugged, said Tiocfaidh Ar La a lot then ya realised ya had 4 pints you had just bought and the taxi had arrived-ya began drinking em :D :D I'd say that's when things all went wrong. :(

liam88
17/09/2004, 11:06 PM
I'd say that's when things all went wrong. :(

Aw well-we live and learn-and by all accounts enjoy (what you can remember of) it! :rolleyes:

Here's looking foward to the next one :D

liam88
17/09/2004, 11:07 PM
Say if it's none of ma buisness aye but how did Our Wee Dav get ya to the hospital?
He tol me the next day on MSN he took ya up there and that him and Kieran were 'Locked'. Kieran remembers a lot of singing.
Seems bout it :eek:

lopez
18/09/2004, 10:30 AM
Say if it's none of ma buisness aye but how did Our Wee Dav get ya to the hospital?
He tol me the next day on MSN he took ya up there and that him and Kieran were 'Locked'. Kieran remembers a lot of singing.
Seems bout it :eek:Dav was still sessioning by all accounts. Pat O'B and Daxion were involved instead. The rest I'll tell you the next time I see you. Remember: Getting exceedingly p*ssed is definitely not coooooooooool!!!!