PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL rubbish.

schoolboygodno9
05/01/2013, 3:59 PM
Easy there schoolboy. I think 1for is just supporting his own. No harm in that. Mark is a top player, if you went + watched the aul games you would see that. Reason he hasn't left yet is loyalty. They have a good team spirit + lads work for each other. No offence here schoolboy but are you ever going to come on here + say ye lost because ye aren't good enough. Every week you have your excuses. You could count on 1 hand how many games ye have actually won this year. Some times the truth hurts. Table doesn't lie either.

Did any games go ahead today?

Ill be the first to come on here to admit were not good enough when we play ****e and are beaten and to be fair some games havent gone our way and ur right league positions dont lie go back over all my posts again and youll see that as for nolan fair play for his loyalty but he should get the trophies he deserves elsewhere as he can probly fit into a few msl sides

1fortheTeam
05/01/2013, 6:53 PM
Blaney st 3 Springfield 0 push for title started today got back to doing the basics right everyone playing for new manager
hubba thats not nice buddy picking at people that your close to and chat to title started a few weeks ago kid forget it....coachford 4 greenwood 1 skilly the key here wot a top man and 2 for jeffers plus og from a corner also well done to killumney great win cant wait for top 2 to clash it could be a great season.pearse still have big say in this .schoolboy all im saying is their both class ok .killumney are a team i like because there good as for nolan he played well and looked after himself well lastnite its my opinion.also its all fine saying play msl guys are enjoying who they play with and thats what its about again its an opinion.

schoolboygodno9
05/01/2013, 6:54 PM
That was aoh cup schoolboy come back and try premier football and play not on bench every week like you were last year stop blamin everyone else fact is your not good enough:ball:

Maybe im not good enough anymore in your eyes but ive never been known as a coward like you after the stroke u pulled last year in monard driving through the puddle soaking an ex player of yers and after all that you didnt even get a run that day

1fortheTeam
05/01/2013, 7:03 PM
Maybe im not good enough anymore in your eyes but ive never been known as a coward like you after the stroke u pulled last year in monard driving through the puddle soaking an ex player of yers and after all that you didnt even get a run that dayyou started this thread all your blowing with him will get it shut down.

schoolboygodno9
05/01/2013, 7:04 PM
Well if your poked with a stick u react

1fortheTeam
05/01/2013, 7:15 PM
Well if your poked with a stick u reactdont get involved with it post and enjoy the football thats what its about ok pop back as i do but im just saying .