PDA

View Full Version : Cobh

KK77
15/09/2004, 3:20 PM
anyone know if theres many going to Cobh on the supporters club bus?

Roo69
15/09/2004, 3:25 PM
anyone know if theres many going to Cobh on the supporters club bus?

I doubt that many will be heading down, especially now that the game has changed to Friday. Only 9 of us made the trip down on the supporters bus, but you will always get a few who make their own way

KK77
15/09/2004, 3:29 PM
yeah i suppose with the game being on friday now its a bit tricky i assume the team are travelling down by train?

Roo69
15/09/2004, 4:18 PM
yeah i suppose with the game being on friday now its a bit tricky i assume the team are travelling down by train?

Are you mad in the head ! Train, no that would be just to senseible :p down and back on the same day by coach

KR's Post
17/09/2004, 1:32 PM
I was in contact with somebody on the bus and a mere nine people have travelled down on a 27 seater.. wat a joke.. 9 people. i shouldnt be complaining though cause i didnt even go.. work commitments deny me again

Roo69
17/09/2004, 1:45 PM
I was in contact with somebody on the bus and a mere nine people have travelled down on a 27 seater.. wat a joke.. 9 people. i shouldnt be complaining though cause i didnt even go.. work commitments deny me again

Yeah Tucker was just on to me as well saying 9 people on the bus. ah well, at least were consistant ! the same number as last season :D