PDA

View Full Version : Longford Town Sporting Fingal match programmes available for sale

Martinho II
02/01/2013, 6:00 PM
Happy new year all.

I have a lot of Longford Town Sporting Fingal programmes that I want to get rid of . Anyone interested in taking a copy please send me a pm . I am looking for three euro a programme and for cup finals programmes I am looking for a fiver.
thanks marty

Longford Town v sporting fingal(home as in Longford)
home 8.3.08
away 9.5.08

other sporting fingal match programmesv
v CS Martimo Europa League 2nd round 2nd leg home 22.7.10

The Lep
23/01/2013, 11:26 PM
Happy new year all.

I have a lot of Longford Town Sporting Fingal programmes that I want to get rid of . Anyone interested in taking a copy please send me a pm . I am looking for three euro a programme and for cup finals programmes I am looking for a fiver.
thanks marty

Longford Town v sporting fingal(home as in Longford)
home 8.3.08
away 9.5.08

other sporting fingal match programmesv
v CS Martimo Europa League 2nd round 2nd leg home 22.7.10

Was that the season Longford used the same programme for the whole season ?

Martinho II
24/01/2013, 6:38 PM
Was that the season Longford used the same programme for the whole season ?

I assume you are on about the cover? but believe me the contents in the programme changed from game to game.at home in 08 as our cpo produced that programme I think that was for a later season..

The Lep
25/01/2013, 11:20 PM
I assume you are on about the cover? but believe me the contents in the programme changed from game to game.at home in 08 as our cpo produced that programme I think that was for a later season..

Na, the whole programme with the away team covered over with a white sticker with the relevant team added every home game. I only bought it as a collectors item.

Anyway, all the best in the new season.