PDA

View Full Version : team for friday nights game

cobhman77
14/09/2004, 11:48 PM
What will the team be for friday night against bray? we only have one centre half, willie byrne, broz (suspended) daz (suspended) wolfie (coming back form injury) and Gaz is gone, Andrews in america. :confused: Hopefully a good result at the weekend. Dave Warren is class up front. Will net one or two against bray. Looking forward to seeing the team under new management! :)

Terry
15/09/2004, 7:47 AM
When a new manager takes over, everybody knows that this is a chance to gain/lose their place in the first team and everybody picks their game up. like when tony mannion took the reigns again at united for the third time, we were playing woeful and his first game in charge we won 8-0 against Monaghan!! (not saying ye are going to repeat that score, but I reckon ye will beat them 1-0)

so, all the best Friday night :D ;)

goodmorning
20/09/2004, 3:15 PM
Would somebody please post the current mighty Ramblers squad either as a private message or another. I've spoke about this before, but it seems the squad is a lot healthier now than when hilly had it. Especially with the additions from Cork City.

It seems clear to me that we have a squad now capable of not just scraping together e few results, but one that could really push on and putting together a realy decent run of form. Now it has been a while since i've seen the lads in action but if the lads can get their act together and believe their capable of beating 90% of the teams in the league then we could upset a few teams' title run ins. If we don't and continue to feel sorry for ourselves then we could be left with another season of mediocrity.

Come on the Rams!

drinkfeckarse
20/09/2004, 3:20 PM
If we don't and continue to feel sorry for ourselves then we could be left with another season of mediocrity.

What do you mean "could"? It already is and will be another season of mediocrity. Just look at the league table. :eek: