away - Kilkenny City
home - Kildare County
home - Athlone Town
away - Finn Harps
home - Galway United
away - Dundalk
home - Limerick
away - Monaghan United

30 Points left to play for, 4 points clear of Kildare at the moment and we have to play the at home as well. Toughest match on paper will be Harps away but we have beaten them up their already this season so no reason why we cant do it again.

I reckon if we want to win the league we can only afford to slip up in one match, and it cant be Vs. Harps. Harps still have to play UCD at home and Galway and Kildare away so fingers crossed they all take points off eachother, UCD also have to play Galway and Kildare. It's going to be tight !

KR's Post
14/09/2004, 1:53 PM
Definetely Harps is the one im worried about most.. although as you've said roo we have beaten them up there already and i don't see why we cant beat them again.. need all our players to play extremely well. Ballyboffey aint an easy place to go and shut out harps. Kildare and galway should be tough although home advantage should aid us and im confident... :p

galwaygirl
14/09/2004, 2:22 PM
........and galway should be tough although home advantage should aid us and im confident... :p

don't underestimate us tarazan1 ;)
hey did you find out who ye're two ex-Bray fans were yet???

KR's Post
14/09/2004, 2:52 PM
Im not underestimating you at all i mean you stuffed us 3-1 in galway although the refs decision were a bit unordinary... that result really hurt us and the bus trip home was awful!! we owe you 1.. dont know who they are and who cares really...

tammy
15/09/2004, 12:53 AM
The way ye guys are playing right now, if I were you, I wouldnt be looking any further than your first game, Cobh Ramblers away. They are doing alright now and I wouldnt be surprised at all if they get something out of that game.

Being a Kildare supporter, Id love to say we will beat ye in Bray but we have, as everybody knows, a history of bottling it! I wonder will this year be any different??!!

With regards ye winning the League, I cant see that happening. I see UCD and Harps as certs to go up, with ye favourites to take 3rd, although us and Galway will push ye hard and make ye work for it...I hope! :cool:

Terry
15/09/2004, 7:40 AM
The way ye guys are playing right now, if I were you, I wouldnt be looking any further than your first game, Cobh Ramblers away. They are doing alright now and I wouldnt be surprised at all if they get something out of that game.

Being a Kildare supporter, Id love to say we will beat ye in Bray but we have, as everybody knows, a history of bottling it! I wonder will this year be any different??!!

With regards ye winning the League, I cant see that happening. I see UCD and Harps as certs to go up, with ye favourites to take 3rd, although us and Galway will push ye hard and make ye work for it...I hope! :cool:

Couldn't agree more, about ye bottling it and bray slipping up !!HEHE :D

Come on United

Roo69
15/09/2004, 7:59 AM
Couldn't agree more, about ye bottling it and bray slipping up !!HEHE :D

Come on United

It's not gonna happen so don't give yourself false hope :D But seriously, All the top 5 have to plat eachother at least once either home of away so everyones gona drop points. At present we could still win it but we could still blow ity and not go up (but i cant seriously see that happening).

Last weeks result Vs. UCD will have done the team a lot of good, even though we only drew it was the manner in which we did it which will have lifted moral.

Terry
15/09/2004, 8:34 AM
Agree, nothing is a cert yet for anybody, but I cannot see anybody beating Harps to the title this season. So, that would leave 2 places left between 4 teams, and the only way really to clinch 1 of those spots is to beat the teams you are fighting with. We have the hardest way of going about that as we have to play both ye and UCD away, and we don't have a good record in either place :o

galwaygirl
15/09/2004, 8:47 AM
....we have to play both ye and UCD away, and we don't have a good record in either place :o

But then again Terry, we didnt have Damien Dupuy travelling to Bray & Belfield with us before either.... :D :p :D

Roo69
15/09/2004, 10:02 AM
But then again Terry, we didnt have Damien Dupuy travelling to Bray & Belfield with us before either.... :D :p :D

Hopefully you wont have the Ref either that officiated in Terryland there a few months back ! :D