PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Night

amarach
14/09/2004, 8:45 AM
Can we ask for your support for Rockmount in the Cross on Wednesday Night, appreciate it lads if you could all come and stand together behind Rockmount let them know we're proud of them, they deserve it after all :)

eoinh
14/09/2004, 11:14 AM
Can we ask for your support for Rockmount in the Cross on Wednesday Night, appreciate it lads if you could all come and stand together behind Rockmount let them know we're proud of them, they deserve it after all :)

This sounds terrible I know but i hope Waterford win. I alway get uneasy when weak teams get near the FAI Cup Final. Bad publicity for the league and its supposed strengths and also im always of the view that its good for the league that the best teams represent us in Europe (im just thinking back to Longford and Liectenstein). In that sceanario im backing Drogheda for the cup! :eek:

razor
14/09/2004, 11:55 AM
This sounds terrible I know but i hope Waterford win. I alway get uneasy when weak teams get near the FAI Cup Final. Bad publicity for the league and its supposed strengths and also im always of the view that its good for the league that the best teams represent us in Europe (im just thinking back to Longford and Liectenstein). In that sceanario im backing Drogheda for the cup! :eek:

Are u 4 Real ?
Waterford?
Thats shower of kickers?
Support your own.
Hopefully justice will prevail in Cork that did not in Waterford last Friday night.

paudie
14/09/2004, 12:26 PM

I know where you're coming from but if Waterford can't beat a non league side over 2 games they don't deserve to represent the country in europe.

Definitely supporting Rockmount, although I don't think i'll be able to make the game. hope there's a big crowd.

A face
14/09/2004, 12:39 PM
although I don't think i'll be able to make the game. hope there's a big crowd.

If no one said that then they'd have to start the game late because of the crowds ...... make the effort biy willya !! :p

joeSoap
14/09/2004, 12:44 PM
[QUOTE=paudie]I know where you're coming from but if Waterford can't beat a non league side over 2 games they don't deserve to represent the country in europe.QUOTE]

Errrrmmm...if Waterford don't beat the non-league side over the two games, then they won't be representing the country in Europe anyway :confused: :D

GavinZac
14/09/2004, 1:21 PM
[QUOTE=paudie]I know where you're coming from but if Waterford can't beat a non league side over 2 games they don't deserve to represent the country in europe.QUOTE]

Errrrmmm...if Waterford don't beat the non-league side over the two games, then they won't be representing the country in Europe anyway :confused: :D

thats super, any other flashes of brilliance n their?

thecorner
14/09/2004, 3:05 PM
support waherfur....u must joking