PDA

View Full Version : Ireland v france ticket search!!

KR's Post
13/09/2004, 1:45 PM
An genorous fans out there selling a ticket for the ireland france game in paris. the fai only sent me and my 2 mates 2 tickets when we required 3. flights and all booked already... :( we're desperate!! can anybody help or know anybody selling a ticket... any replies appreciated.

KR's Post
13/09/2004, 1:49 PM
Cheers mate i appreciate it very much so.. thanks

KR's Post
13/09/2004, 3:16 PM
What are the possibilitys Davros do you think you can get it???? Fai screwed me again!!! :)

Do d duffer
14/09/2004, 12:53 PM
Tarzan
I know ur prob looking for a ticket for the irish end but if ur desperate for a ticket log on to www.ticketnet.fr and you can book tickets for the north section of the ground, the irish fans r in the south section. I was in the same boat as u, applied for 8 and only got 2. I got 6 on the site last wk and they arrived in the post this morning. Its the French FA recommended site

KR's Post
14/09/2004, 1:44 PM
Cheers duffer and davros for replying but ive bought one on ebay from a guy in londan for 40euro and its on its way to my house i think... How many tickets were given to The FAI for irish fans????

Do d duffer
14/09/2004, 2:15 PM
I heard that 17,000 were given to the FAI but id say there's a chance more cud become available before long!

Either way its gonna be a great trip, Id imagine at least 25,000 Irish will travel!

KR's Post
14/09/2004, 2:59 PM
Jesus 25,000 thats crazy.. its goin too be one good weekend.. thanks duffer.. should be a great atmosphere. i just hope the ticket im buying is in the irish section.. but if not then ah wel at least therll be irish cheer throughout the ground.