PDA

View Full Version : Cobh match changed..

KR's Post
13/09/2004, 1:39 PM
Cobh Ramblers V Bray This saturday now changed to Friday at 7.45..

seagullsnest
13/09/2004, 4:11 PM
Its going to make it very difficult now to get down..

KR's Post
13/09/2004, 4:19 PM
I heard last night from somebody that if there aint 3 members of the commitee on the bus for away trips then there is no bus going.. not bulls*itng you this is true.. Never heard the likes of it before when jack was in control. But already there has been no bus to 3 games since jack left..

Roo69
13/09/2004, 4:21 PM
I heard last night from somebody that if there aint 3 members of the commitee on the bus for away trips then there is no bus going.. not bulls*itng you this is true.. Never heard the likes of it before when jack was in control. But already there has been no bus to 3 games since jack left..

I presume there has been no bus cause only a very small few wanted to make the trip, last season only 9 of use made the trip down to Cobh on the supporters bus ! 9 people !

KR's Post
14/09/2004, 8:10 AM
I know its terrible support.. but what can you do... i remember only 5 people travelled on a bus to derry once... Be great if we could get the support for away games as we got for the dublin city match last season but i suppose with it being such a big game and so close theres an excuse.. If we're still in with a shout of the title by the final game lets see how many travel to monaghan.. it will be interesting to see..

cobhrambler 16
15/09/2004, 7:05 PM
the match was changed cause bray made us travel up on the friday earlier in the season.

Roo69
16/09/2004, 8:51 AM
the match was changed cause bray made us travel up on the friday earlier in the season.

But we play all our home matches on Friday nights, Cobh normally play on Saturday dont they ? So the way you say that it childish spite is the reason why it was changed. Dopes !

Sure i could'nt give a toss what night it's on anyway, we'll still beat Cobh

cobhrambler 16
16/09/2004, 9:07 AM
ya i no but the team bus always gets caught in the friday traffic,also players trying to get off work and asked bray will they change to the saturday(earlier this season),they said no and cobh told them to expect traveling to cobh on a friday. :rolleyes: