View Full Version : Congrats to the Cork Hurlers

12/09/2004, 4:21 PM
well done to donal o grady and all the boys!

12/09/2004, 4:42 PM
Mon the Rebels!
floggin missed it on Setanta coz thought it was next weekend :mad:
Aw well.....

12/09/2004, 4:43 PM
yeah well done to em!! kerry 4 sam now and a double take for munster eh!

jofyisgod
12/09/2004, 5:22 PM
Watched it on Setanta over here in London. Cost enough about £12:99 i think! Still, worth every last penny. Great to win, but the margin made it all the more sweet. I've already been on to relations ordering my copy of the Echo tomorrow :D

LIAM IS COMING HOME!!

12/09/2004, 6:57 PM
Didn't want Kilkenny winning 3 in a row, but wish it didn't have to be Cork. The feckers will be even more big headed than usual for a while now. :rolleyes:

12/09/2004, 7:01 PM
That was as easy win as Cork have ever had. Kilkenny just werent at it in the 2nd half.

Tomorrow night should be fun. Hope the fecking rain stops.

13/09/2004, 7:32 AM
Great stuff. My only regret is having to watch it on TV instead of being there.
No 3 in a row, no going down in history :p and once again we prove we are the top, the best, the Kings of Ireland. YES!

13/09/2004, 12:49 PM
The ISPCA are tracking the Cork Hurling team after reports that they slaughtered a pack of Cats in Dublin yesterday! :D

13/09/2004, 1:24 PM
Deserved winners. Really destroyed Kilkenny once got going in 2nd half.

Atmosphere didn't seem great on tv.

13/09/2004, 9:40 PM
Chorus Sports covered the whole thing tonight. There were about 3-4 cameras there from them it seemed.

13/09/2004, 9:44 PM

Atmosphere at the game ?? Yeah .... totally over rated IMO, there are good numbers there alright and good colour but the noise and atmosphere isn't up to much ... thats for sure.

blobbyblob
14/09/2004, 2:48 PM
Fair play to the Cork boys. We'll let ye have this one.

You've ****ed off Kilkenny now though. Next year....

15/09/2004, 1:24 PM

I thought it was ok, not great I suppose, but not too bad either. Actually a lot of the chants were started in the stands (especially the Canal end I think) but the Hill made themselves known alright. In fairness to the Hill though, the rain was blowing right in to our faces and we were freezing our balls off (especially if you only had a shirt on). Kilkenny were outnumbered about 5 to 3 Id say and didnt contribute anything to the atmosphere besides sneeking in a 'Shefflin' in between all the Cork fans chanting a slow 'Hennnnnn-ry'. I cought a bit on TG4 afterwards and you could really hear everyone singing 'Deano, Deano'.

Being on the pitch afterwards was magic :D