04/12/2012, 3:15 PM
Hi lads any rumours senior or junior ?

kelleher Douglas hall to Rockmount being branded about

six-yard-box
04/12/2012, 9:08 PM
buttsey gone back home to whitechurch

ringmahon4ever
04/12/2012, 9:35 PM
that seems to be the term butsy using .tellin everyone he goin home to rockmount ha

tricksey
05/12/2012, 2:12 AM
Buttsys home is castleview tho

ringmahon4ever
05/12/2012, 1:45 PM
Buttsys home is castleview tho

i taught that as well

splinter
05/12/2012, 9:08 PM
Cian Mcdonald from Rockmount juniors gone to Marys, plays in the middle....

ringmahon4ever
06/12/2012, 12:17 AM
rob wythe gone from Mary.s to ringmahon

corkey121
06/12/2012, 7:44 AM
rob wythe gone from Mary.s to ringmahon

Is this marys senior player never heard of him.that leauge is tight , ye are after pulling yourselves right back into it, since the change of management

Chiefscout
06/12/2012, 12:15 PM
Is this marys senior player never heard of him.that leauge is tight , ye are after pulling yourselves right back into it, since the change of management
Wasn't he named on one of the teams of the year last year?

Chiefscout
07/12/2012, 12:42 AM
Dave Dorney from Marys back home to tramore

Glenbuck
07/12/2012, 7:06 PM
Cian Mcdonald from Rockmount juniors gone to Marys, plays in the middle....cian left sided player.

El Patron
07/12/2012, 8:24 PM
Cian McDonald def going to Mary's as stated by others and buttsey to Rockmount. apparently Tramore are losing a few and the camp isn't happy as a result. Don't have any names. Greener the keeper from Cobh is heading back to Midleton. Dorney the striker from Glasheen is talking to Wilton as is the big guy in midfield (think his name is steve or something) There will be plenty more don't you just know.What this space

Muller
07/12/2012, 8:39 PM
Hearing that wilton have 4 coming in, the 2 mentioned above from glasheen, shane o neill is back from oz and 1 from rockmount, missed the name to be honest so not sure if it is blake heading back there. With these 4 additions it should all but cement promotion from Div 2 in the next few games for Wilton.

mayfield utd
08/12/2012, 12:31 AM
why is buttsey going back to rockmount,didn't he have a big fall out with the manager over been drop for a cup final last season

Carpet
09/12/2012, 3:53 PM
Wasn't he named on one of the teams of the year last year?

Ya I think he was. I always thought that was a bit of a **** take because whenever I've seen him he's been shocking. He's gone through about half the teams in Cork now, Blarney, Marys, Avondale, Ringmahon. To think he has an intermediate cup medal, madness.

Pundit
09/12/2012, 7:57 PM
That's a bit harsh on the lad carpet. You must think your a right good player yourself. Can't begrudge a fella for having an intermediate cup medal. Rob played a fair few games for Avondale that year. Jealousy a terrible thing.

Carpet
09/12/2012, 9:43 PM
Sorry Pundit, you must of took me up the wrong way. There's no jealously or begrudergy from me to the fella at all. Just can't understand for the life of me why he was named on the team of the year. And certainly I don't think he's of the standard of an intermediate cup medal holder. Just my opinion. And by the way I'm more than content with my haul from my playing days.

Chiefscout
10/12/2012, 12:23 AM
Heard rumour of deccie o Connell (ex hall seniors) heading to coachford.

AvondaleNutter
10/12/2012, 10:01 AM
Heard rumour of deccie o Connell (ex hall seniors) heading to coachford.
Is Mick Welch, ex Avondale manager in charge of them now??

ringmahon4ever
10/12/2012, 1:57 PM
amazing the way fella.s are allowed slate a player but when you talk about a manager you get deleted. give the lad a chance. he has only one game played and showed great commitment and touch.s

six-yard-box
10/12/2012, 5:35 PM
cambo and mickey o shea to corinthians

Pundit
10/12/2012, 6:12 PM
Ringmahon who or what do you mean. Who was getting slated

six-yard-box
10/12/2012, 7:54 PM
Hearing that wilton have 4 coming in, the 2 mentioned above from glasheen, shane o neill is back from oz and 1 from rockmount, missed the name to be honest so not sure if it is blake heading back there. With these 4 additions it should all but cement promotion from Div 2 in the next few games for Wilton.

blakey aint going back. his words were why would i drop down 2 divisions while hes starting every week for the mount.

the hawk
10/12/2012, 9:14 PM
cambo and mickey o shea to corinthians
why would corinthians want you six yard box .Worst attitude i have ever seen from a player

el nino coro
10/12/2012, 9:48 PM
whats the source six yard?

six-yard-box
10/12/2012, 9:52 PM
why would corinthians want you six yard box .Worst attitude i have ever seen from a player

nah joe refused to sign me 2 sundays ago in soho. im too much of a ****head apparantley. he had a good chat with cambo tho. :-)

six-yard-box
10/12/2012, 9:53 PM
whats the source six yard? gareth cambridge himself rang me earlier.

el nino coro
10/12/2012, 9:57 PM
that sounds a reasonable source if the player himself is telling you, i wonder what this does for rockmount now?

AvondaleNutter
10/12/2012, 10:09 PM
that sounds a reasonable source if the player himself is telling you, i wonder what this does for rockmount now?
He was taken off at half time against Avondale. Didn't look best pleased

six-yard-box
10/12/2012, 10:13 PM
wont make much of a difference imo. never played to his strengths anyway no ball to feet ever.

el nino coro
10/12/2012, 10:17 PM
He was taken off at half time against Avondale. Didn't look best pleased

seriously nutter? strange enough to say the least

AvondaleNutter
10/12/2012, 10:22 PM
seriously nutter? strange enough to say the least

He was playing up front. Taken off for Alan o'connor at half time. He could have been injured but I didn't see him take a knock

six-yard-box
10/12/2012, 10:25 PM
He was playing up front. Taken off for Alan o'connor at half time. He could have been injured but I didn't see him take a knock
up front with 10 and ross played aswell? that dont make sense to me the way they play aswell

mayfield utd
11/12/2012, 12:50 AM
the transfer been opened 10 days now,if these players were moving surely they would have moved by now,does anyone know if the above players have even trained with the team there rumoured to have signed for.

six-yard-box
11/12/2012, 1:17 AM
the transfer been opened 10 days now,if these players were moving surely they would have moved by now,does anyone know if the above players have even trained with the team there rumoured to have signed for.
first training for both tomorrow night is what i was told.

Chiefscout
11/12/2012, 5:57 AM
first training for both tomorrow night is what i was told.
I didn't think the number 2 bus passed by Corinthians pitch six

corkey121
11/12/2012, 7:21 AM

I would seriously doubt he would last a week,this player is a quailty player but if things are going well for the team he is a disgrace, example would be cup final against the hall last year,if i was his manger i would rip he head off after that.The problem is people in rockmounrt are tipey toeing around him,get rid a waste of space and a waste of talent..

mayfield utd
11/12/2012, 11:24 AM
first training for both tomorrow night is what i was told. i take it your talking about cambo and mickey o shea.mickey played against corinthians at the weekend and i didn't hear anything about him leaving or been unhappy at the club

el nino coro
11/12/2012, 12:54 PM
I would seriously doubt he would last a week,this player is a quailty player but if things are going well for the team he is a disgrace, example would be cup final against the hall last year,if i was his manger i would rip he head off after that.The problem is people in rockmounrt are tipey toeing around him,get rid a waste of space and a waste of talent..

to be honest corkey i don't think the two are suited, maybe six yard can tell us was he asked to leave over attitude or did the lad walk himself? and why corinthians? they are flying at the moment they don't need cambridge IMO

Chiefscout
11/12/2012, 12:57 PM
to be honest corkey i don't think the two are suited, maybe six yard can tell us was he asked to leave over attitude or did the lad walk himself? and why corinthians? they are flying at the moment they don't need cambridge IMO
Luke Connolly going to city or limerick so he be a replacement from what I hear

el nino coro
11/12/2012, 1:37 PM
Paul Feehan back to St Marys

el nino coro
11/12/2012, 2:24 PM
where had he gone?

He wasnt playing at all the last few months as far as i know!!

razor
11/12/2012, 3:00 PM
to be fair with all the talk of transfers etc it doesnt actually appear too many players are leaving clubs which is actually good to see.44 posts on the December rumour mill and only 4 of them from Chiefscout.
He must be losing his touch.

You gotta love the rumour mill though

corkey121
11/12/2012, 3:52 PM
Luke Connolly going to city or limerick so he be a replacement from what I hear

Watched this lad playing twice,lets just say if he goes to either city or limerick we will have another graham mccarthy just no good enough for the level..

AvondaleNutter
11/12/2012, 4:04 PM
Watched this lad playing twice,lets just say if he goes to either city or limerick we will have another graham mccarthy just no good enough for the level..

I saw him and I thought he was excellent against Rockmount when they won 1-0 in Rockmount Park. Great touches, strong & young. It is a a difficult step up to cork city, better standard, biding your time and the travel so if they don't get in the way then he should make the step up.

Let's be a bit optimistic about this players and not write them off straight away

six-yard-box
11/12/2012, 8:06 PM
exactly it wasnt enjoying his football grew very frustrated with the style with which mount play. u think his attitude stinks try playing 5 a side with him!!! joe gamble knows him very well trained with him and played with him with city. so he knows what hes getting himself into by signing him. theyll pass the ball all day think he'll fit in well out there.

I didn't think the number 2 bus passed by Corinthians pitch six

the number 7 stops outside it chief grand and handy.

six-yard-box
11/12/2012, 8:12 PM
I saw him and I thought he was excellent against Rockmount when they won 1-0 in Rockmount Park. Great touches, strong & young. It is a a difficult step up to cork city, better standard, biding your time and the travel so if they don't get in the way then he should make the step up.

Let's be a bit optimistic about this players and not write them off straight away
ya agree with this. the way hes devolped in the last year wouldnt be so quick to write him off. few shrewdies around the senior league along time think he has a right chance of cutting it at the highest level.

El Patron
12/12/2012, 12:50 PM
You could be wrong six-yard-box. I heard Cian Blake is off to Glasheen because he lives around the corner and it's handier for him than travelling up to Whitechurch. Apparently he's very close to the Glasheen lads. Going back to Wilton when someone has already played there is also a possibility. Anyway Gareth Cambridge needs to focus on his own game. For a guy with talent he has been a liability for Rockmount this year. Storming off like a baby. Just get on with it and play football.

justasupporter
12/12/2012, 2:29 PM
Whats corinthians feeling on the supposed new signing from rockmount .. will he add to the push or halt the good progress ?

Glenbuck
12/12/2012, 5:07 PM
He was taken off at half time against Avondale. Didn't look best pleaseddefo was not taken off at half time v Dale