PDA

View Full Version : hassle in the camp

thecorner
12/09/2004, 1:07 PM
full time last night..georgie.o brien and fenn shouting abuse at each other

georgie pushing dolan on his way off the pitch

also heard of a split in the dressing room

if this is true,something will have to be done about A.S.A.P.

jofyisgod
12/09/2004, 1:18 PM
To be honest, a lot of it was probably frustration from the match. It's good to see they are really caring that they only drew.

Howvere, i was talking to a recent ex-City player(now with Everton) who confirmed that there was a bit of tension between certain players and Pat.
Hopefully it will just blow over. If they all pull in the same direction for the rest of this season, it can be sorted during the off-season. Just get on with it lads...

SSS
12/09/2004, 1:52 PM
full time last night..georgie.o brien and fenn shouting abuse at each other

also heard of a split in the dressing room

if this is true,something will have to be done about A.S.A.P.

How dare you suggest that things aren't perfect in the camp. ;)
You must be wrong. :p
Don't forget all the progress we're making and the three year plan for domination.

Fair_play_boy
12/09/2004, 7:33 PM
full time last night..georgie.o brien and fenn shouting abuse at each other . . . georgie pushing dolan . . . a split in the dressing room . . . if this is true,something will have to be done about A.S.A.P.
I was not there, and from what you describe it must have looked pretty bad (like the clash between Kearney and Georgie a few weeks ago). But are you over-reacting? Any team which cares about its progress will show bad form immediately afterwards when they do not get the result they expect. Heat of the moment stuff, I'd say.

pete
13/09/2004, 9:36 AM
Stuff like that is to be expected when lost another 2 points.

niamh
14/09/2004, 2:37 PM
I should hope they weren't happy with a draw but I think the game proved one thing - that the team we have at City lives on confidence.
Once we pulled level the players played the best football of the night. Look at the performances the team put in in Europe when things were going well - the best football I've seen a City team play in years.
Unfortunately the only thing that will help that is winning games which is going to be tough to start when they play the ****e they have been playing at times.
They are in a rut, but they'll be grand once they got a result or two.

thecorner
17/09/2004, 3:06 PM

maybe this is why georgie is dropped

Fair_play_boy
17/09/2004, 3:26 PM
maybe this is why georgie is dropped
Didn't think of that. :( I think you are probably right.

jofyisgod
17/09/2004, 5:40 PM
Didn't think of that. :( I think you are probably right.

If GOC has been dropped for this reason, that is Doaln putting personal problems in the way of maanging his football team. That is totally unprofessional, and will do more harm than good. If anyone is to be dropped tonight, t should be JOF who has been below par for a long while. GOC and Fenny are the two players really digging deep for the side at the moment IMO.
Obv, Colin T is too, but he always plays with his heart on his sleeve, so it almost goes unnoticed.

patsh
17/09/2004, 8:51 PM
When a player and a manager clash, the manager HAS to clamp down on that plasyer or he should go. There is only one possible loser and it should never be the manager.The loser tonight was us fans who put time, effort, money and emotion into this club, yet have to put up with the petty spite of the f*cking manager.
This time the manager MUST take the rap...:mad: