PDA

View Full Version : Bolton -v- Man U

De Town
11/09/2004, 12:06 PM
I see RTEngland are showing this game today LIVE. How many games are they showing from the Premiershi t or whats the story :confused:

tiktok
11/09/2004, 3:01 PM
I see RTEngland are showing this game today LIVE. How many games are they showing from the Premiershi t or whats the story :confused:

Setanta and RTE bought rights between them to saturday afternoon premiership games. AFAIK, they have thirty games between them and will alternate saturday coverage between the two stations for the rest of the season.

adamcarr
11/09/2004, 3:56 PM
2-2 FT

United scored in the last minute!

DolansWaistcoat
12/09/2004, 11:36 AM
Bill said they are going to be showing united again in their next live premiership match in two weeks.Are they going to be showing all fcuking utd matchs are maybe some of the other 19 teams will get a look in every now and then. :mad:

Dan K
12/09/2004, 11:39 AM
Bill said they are going to be showing united again in their next live premiership match in two weeks.Are they going to be showing all fcuking utd matchs are maybe some of the other 19 teams will get a look in every now and then. :mad:
Of course the other teams will get a look in:

When the play United :rolleyes: ;)

DolansWaistcoat
12/09/2004, 11:50 AM
Of course the other teams will get a look in:

When the play United :rolleyes: ;)

:D

Ya maybe Rte can get some Dreamteam style technology and change the other teams jerseys so they are wearing utd colours too.Sure they'd be in their element's,two man u's on the pitch at once. :eek: ;)

pete
13/09/2004, 9:50 AM
I'd be surprised if Manchester play too many games at 3pm saturday so RTE won't have that many chances to show them & will probably alternative to that Liverpool crowd.

Seen good bit of the game & comical defending. :eek:

I think i heard somewhere RTE playing 3m or 5m over 3 years.

cullenswood
29/09/2004, 2:43 PM
Here's a list of the games RTE will be showing until Chrimbo, straight from the horses mouth.....

"As RTÉ's policy is to confirm / secure
a few matches at a time, depending on how they are
progressing in the league. However, here is a guide to
what Premiership Live games that will be shown from now
until Christmas:-

Saturday October 16th Arsenal v Aston Villa
Saturday October 30th Arsenal v Southampton
Saturday November 6th Chelsea v Everton or
Liverpool v Birmingham
Saturday November 20th Chelsea V Bolton or
Middlesbrough v Liverpool
Saturday November 27th Charlton v Chelsea or
West Brom v Man.Utd
Saturday December 18th Blackburn v Everton or
Spurs v Southampton "

Jaysus, only one United game??

DolansWaistcoat
29/09/2004, 6:17 PM
Sky sports must have united booked for Super sunday and Monday night football and lets not forget saturday at 12:30 and Sunday 2:00.Bill and Co. will be disgusted. :rolleyes: :D