PDA

View Full Version : bray at the bottom of the barrel.

seagulls4ever
11/09/2004, 9:39 AM
i've been a bray fan since the late 80s, and i have to say i've never seen the club in a worse state. the players have NO heart, they don't care in the slightest about the club. its just a hobby to them. the fans are flat and lifeless, their 'songs' (if you can call them that) are uncreative, dull, occasionally racist and practically homophobic. the small loyal fanbase the team have must either have NO clue about football, or be suicidal having to watch that sunday pub team play every week.

personally, i'd rather burn my money than pay to see that shambles of a team. they don't deserve to carry the mighty name of Bray Wanderers, a once proud irish football club.

sammy seagull
11/09/2004, 10:02 AM
in response to your post titled "bray are bottom of the barrel" I would like to say that i too have been a bray fan for quite some years and i too am disgusted at the teams current form. However unlike you I have found a solution to my problem- Bohs. Only three short months ago i made the easy transition from a second rate team to what i can only describe as premiership material- and i aint talking bout the eircom league either. donning the red and black and and flying the flag of a team i can be proud of is a refreshing change to standing amongst half hearted supporters in the carlisle grounds. truth be told the only reason i ever supported them is because my father did and i was likely to get a thumpin if i followed my heart and followed bohs. But seen as bray receive regular thumpin's anyway i bit the bullet and lived the dream- up the Bohs!! :)

seagulls4ever
11/09/2004, 10:10 AM
you dirty fu cking brit.
you sold your soul as far as football goes. you may as well have slept with the queen. why not just get a bright orange jersey while you're at it? or tattoo BECKHAM to your balls?

that said, bohs are an EXCELLENT team. bray will never be in the same league as them. bray seem to be doomed to a purgatory of 'too shi t for the premier, not sh it enough for the first'.

solutions i hear you cry?

first of all, the fans need a kick up the arse. someone needs to educate them. remedial english would be a help there, yeah? as far as the singing goes, i don't expect much from an irish first division team's fans, but seriously, its AWFUL.

second, devo out the door. the man is intolerable. old, tired and a waste of space. he should be released and a REAL manager should step in.

third, tarzan needs to be released. he's just simply too old. his greedy goal-snatching talentless playing is just overrated, and boring to watch.

fourth, don't let the little scumbags from 'da bowler' into the grounds. infact, anyone who cannot prenounce basic words shouldn't be allowed in.

sammy seagull
11/09/2004, 10:20 AM
ok less of the language there bud, no need for it. we are in the same boat here i can tell- we are two (of many) frustrated seagull fans. Problem is you dont realise that all your bitchin' and whinging aint gonna make bray a good team. you can also forget your dreams of bringing in the REAL Madrid boss- that aint happenin'. I agree with the tarzan statement though- hes far too old for the jungle now he wuddnt even make a good rug in front of the fireplace. And the tired Pat Devo is obviously an issue but at least his moustache is comical- it brings smiles to the otherwise depressed faces of the fans. but trust me bud if your a true foot.ie fan you will sell your soul- its not half as bad as having it slowly stripped away from you at every league match!!

seagulls4ever
11/09/2004, 10:27 AM
your future's bright, your soul is orange, you prod.

less of the language? any foul stuff coming from my mouth is only there so that bray fans can actually understand it. having spent many a season beside devo, they must be VERY used to nothing but empty crap with a lot of curses. that said, if i was forced to watch every bray match, i'd beat my wife too. i suppose real madrid is a bit high of a target. i can dream! but it would be nice to see an actual football match down there, rather than 10 clueless lads grouped up together in the middle of the pitch chasing the ball with their heads down. i suppose 'tactics' has too many syllables and not enough curses for devo to handle.

haha yeah, the moustache is the clincher though. what were his parents thinking? thats one that should've been flushed.

sammy seagull
11/09/2004, 10:34 AM
believe me bud i bleed green- just not green and white!!your a bit weird though bud im not sure how to take you!!one too many blue smarties maybe. and yet i cant help but agree with what your saying- yeah im proud to be from bray(well skankhill) and yeah im proud to be irish but bray wanderers bring shame to being both! thats why ill never wwalk the terraces at the carlisle again- not unless im on tour with Bohs!!( and even then its dangerous- the regular gulls supporters are vicious and aggressive and pick on kids half their age).

by the way bud the comment bout your wife- whats that all about- not cool bud, not cool at all!!

seagulls4ever
11/09/2004, 10:41 AM
shankill? no wonder you don't recognise modern expressions. my 'beat your wife' reference is a figure of speech, implying a large amount of cursing at regular intervals. it was also a sideswipe at devo's dubious home life.

proud to be irish? don't get me started on the international team.
losing big jack was one mistake, but then pushing good ole mick out the door was just plain silly. they were our twin towers, and on this the anniversary, its symbolic that they've crashed and burned. just a pity they didn't take bray with them.

and yeah i know exactly what you mean about the fans. some savage little filth in the carlisle, its unreal. they'd steal your shoes if you had no laces. what can you expect though from bray? you can feel the atmosphere of idiots when you pass the turnstiles. its like visiting a special school.

sammy seagull
11/09/2004, 10:49 AM
being part irish/part american and a former student of a so called " special skool" i cant begin to tell you how grossly offended i am by your statements. but then i just remember that your mind is probably still corrupted from everything you have seen throughout the years you have been a gulls supporter- kids being beat by older men, players being spat at, drug trafficking, petrol bombs and violent spurts of aggression- and thats before the opposition have arrived.

its no wonder your an idiot! youve been a bray fan all your life!!

for shame, for shame!

seagulls4ever
11/09/2004, 10:57 AM
i'll show you violent spurts, you little tosser. although i've shown plenty of them TO YOUR MOM!

offended are you? poor little shnookums. when i'm done with your mom, maybe you can whine to her. else f uck off back to america. you probably think football is a bunch of fat blokes on steroids running into each other. but you're right, the carlisle really is a wretched hole to visit. two of my friends were stabbed quite badly just outside it a couple of years ago. wanna know why? cos they were black. just like me. they were martyrs. one had his trousers stolen, as he lay bleeding. i'm not sure about petrol bombs though, but its a great idea! its the only chance we have of seeing some sparks from that direction! as for the drug dealing, lay off, i need to get money from somewhere.

fo sho'. fo sho'.

sammy seagull
11/09/2004, 11:09 AM
oh your soooo lame dont even go there girlfrienddd talk to the elbow beeeyatch cuz u just aint worth the reach.whaaatttttttevaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!

either your here to talk footie bud or your here to be Shreks sidekick- an ASS!! Stop tryin 2 b all hard an stuff wit your bad language and offensive (if slightly well educated) jargoning. now your either gonna convert to good side of the BLACK AND RED or im gonna hunt you down and lend your address to some agressive seagull thugs.

Dig dat Playah.

seagulls4ever
11/09/2004, 11:19 AM
are you trying to take the p1ss out of me because of the colour of my skin? you mindless child. its filth like you that stabs good, honest CITIZENS. yes, CITIZEN. i'm as irish as you. just cos i didn't die from rotten potatoes 150 years ago, doesn't mean i'm not entitled to not be spat at by inbred c unts like you. you may as well stick a burning cross in my garden, homeboy.

okay, fair enough, lets talk football then. the problem with bray is they haven't got the FLAIR. them boys have got no samba. they need a little jive. a little pazazz. something with a bit of life. there's no risk taking to go the extra mile. they always take about 'next season, we'll be in the premier!' but neglect to mention that the season after, they'll be on their fat, worthless white asses in div1.

you're gonna lend my address? riiight. well maybe my intellect is a little too high for bray, or at least, you, but how in blue fuc k are you gonna lend my address?

sammy seagull
11/09/2004, 11:29 AM
your black? your irish? and your obviously drunk- your Paul mcGrath!!So all i gotta do is find your address and pass it on to the Bray Wanderers fans!

seagulls4ever
11/09/2004, 11:36 AM
paul mcgrath?? that alcoholic old bloke with the pointy hair?? mr no fixed abode? that man was possibly the best defender you'll ever see playing football. see, he had the flair. he had what bray need. he had it all. he was even in bray less than 6 months ago. granted, he was on a 9-day bender at the time, but show some respect. he's got more talent than you, or any FAI player ever will. thats what bray need. they need a mini-mcgrath. a brother who takes no **** from anyone, a rock in defence. he was the pivot of italia 90. a true legend.

i'd do a better job for bray in defence than any of their defensive line. the concept of using an offside trap only works when you've got the intelligence to understand it. which bray (and devo in particular) clearly lack.

to give devo credit though, he probably learnt a completely different set of rules when he was kicking the cabbage around as a child in some innercity dublin cesspit, between the beatings he received for insolence.

sammy seagull
11/09/2004, 11:37 AM
sammy seagull would hereby like to officially post that he is in no way prejudice to ANYBODY and has been sucked into an evil web of deceipt and childish banter whilst trying to conduct a formal conversation with seagulls 4 ever! all i was trying to get across was that Bray Wanderers suck and Bohs are superior not just to Bray but everybody who happens to fall within their dominion. seagulls 4 ever is a poophead with man breasts! and a fat jaw. actually no- he is nadia from big brother- a man woman. UP THE BOHS.

seagulls4ever
11/09/2004, 12:24 PM
thats not even anything relevant, you pathetic little wan kbiscuit.

now you claim not to be prejudiced? obviously other than talking about the thug supports you give the addresses of vulnerable people to? you hypocritical, sadistic little person.

Roo69
13/09/2004, 9:01 AM
FAO: any MOD

Any chance we can bin this muck ?

On another note, seagulls4ever and sammy seagull, if you both hate Bray so much why even bother have "seagull" in both your names ? especially you Sammy - you support Bohs FFS !

seagulls4ever
13/09/2004, 11:38 AM
by 'this muck' you mean bray wanderers, right? FAI moderators should step in and disband that shambles yeah. they're a ****ing joke.

my screenname was done to illustrate how i have been a bray fan for quite some time. i'm just in a state of disgust at the current affairs and sh ithole that is the carlisle. i bet you're one of the poncy little fu cks sitting up the back in the seats, afraid of gettin hit by the ball, you poser.

i LOVED the seagulls once, i'm just dismayed at the molestation of their once proud selves that they've become.

i can't speak for sammy hoever, he's a fuc king prod, selling out his team like that. no excuse there.

Roo69
13/09/2004, 12:03 PM
my screenname was done to illustrate how i have been a bray fan for quite some time. i'm just in a state of disgust at the current affairs and sh ithole that is the carlisle. i bet you're one of the poncy little fu cks sitting up the back in the seats, afraid of gettin hit by the ball, you poser.

i LOVED the seagulls once, i'm just dismayed at the molestation of their once proud selves that they've become.

i can't speak for sammy hoever, he's a fuc king prod, selling out his team like that. no excuse there.

Oh how wrong you are my friend, Oh how wrong you are !

When was the last time you were at an away match ? and UCD does not count ! its only 15 mins down the road, actually what am i saying, sure you dont even go to the home games now. Here's a question for you, when you did go to the Carlisle, what did you do to make Bray better ? did you ever offer your services to the club to help raise much need funds, help out on match day, bring along friends to games etc......

What i'm trying to say really is that so many people in our lovely little town are SO fast to have ago at the Wanderers but yet so little of them are willing to do anything about it ! it annoys me :mad: yeah everyone deserves a rant once in a while but why not try come up with some constructive critisim as well, why not go direct to the club with some ideas of how to try make it better, of how we can make money etc........

But i do agree with you on one thing, how could anyone change the clubs ? that is just silly ! as any real football fan and they would always say that they stick with their club through thick and thin.

KR's Post
13/09/2004, 12:25 PM
you's idiots havent got a clue... wats up wit all the criticism.ok we mite nt be playin well l8ly bt we're still in touch at the top!! nt been all biased bt ur criticism of tarzan is unwarented... 9 goals this season aint to bad.. and ye he aint the player he used to be bt he still gives his upmost best for the team.. Devo is mr bray wanderers and if he leaves then i dnt tink the club would be in great shape. i mean he knows it inside out... whoever the hell sammy seagull and seagulls for ever are.. be real and cop on with the criticism. hey bt bohs are doin well this year for such a big dublin(professional) club... Yeh right :mad:

observer
13/09/2004, 1:18 PM
Lucky, lucky Bray Wanderers. To be getting rid of two such s-it heads as Sammy Seagulls and Seagullsforever. I never read such crap. Ye are both below the level required to be classified as Ignorant Louts. Why not arrange to meet up at a Bohs game to speak on a one to one basis and spare the rest of us your garbage. :(

KR's Post
13/09/2004, 1:33 PM
Spot on observer.... These eejits are only on this site to take the ****!!!!

galwaygirl
13/09/2004, 1:43 PM
Lucky, lucky Bray Wanderers. To be getting rid of two such s-it heads as Sammy Seagulls and Seagullsforever. I never read such crap. Ye are both below the level required to be classified as Ignorant Louts. Why not arrange to meet up at a Bohs game to speak on a one to one basis and spare the rest of us your garbage. :(

Well said observer :D
Did anyone else notice that these two both joined on the same day and the only postings for each of them is for the major rant they're having with each other. all too much of a coincedence i think :rolleyes:

KR's Post
13/09/2004, 1:48 PM
Well spotted galway girl. there just a bunch of eejits... have nothin else to do so they agree to rant on to each other.. how lame

galwaygirl
13/09/2004, 2:04 PM
Well spotted galway girl. there just a bunch of eejits... have nothin else to do so they agree to rant on to each other.. how lame

well i was thinking more along the lines that it's the same person, tryin to stir up things ;)

observer
13/09/2004, 3:52 PM
If it is the same person then we can take it that he is twice as big a ***** as we originally thought. :rolleyes:

KR's Post
13/09/2004, 4:10 PM
True. what a pratt he must feel...

seagullsnest
13/09/2004, 4:16 PM
It has been pointed out in previous mails, why not come down and help the club out instead of moaning.. Its people like them that only attend one match every season...

KR's Post
13/09/2004, 4:21 PM
If they come down to sample the atmosphere of a couple of games or even hang a few flags up. more people should be involved, exactly,and stop complaining... ;)

seagullsnest
13/09/2004, 4:28 PM
thats it, i have been to every home and away game this season, thats what i call supporting a team...

KR's Post
13/09/2004, 4:31 PM
course you have seagulls nest!! you and roo there every match home or away... thats what i call support.. me personally im dissapointed to have missed 4 games.. 2 because of holiday and 2 work commitments. i h8 to miss a game

seagulls4ever
13/09/2004, 10:44 PM
between approx 1990-4 i didn't miss a SINGLE bray game. whether it be league, cup or friendly. and i'm not a fan? fuc king c unts. this season i've only been to 6 bray games, 4 home and 2 away. each as disappointing as the previous. the last away game was only a couple of weeks ago, i can't remember which one. they all seem to blur into one big pile of crap football. in my time, i brought PLENTY of people to games. everyone i brought in the past three years has either left early, or left laughing. as far as helping the club, i did volunteer for stewarding for a couple of friendlies, and as a once regular fan, i put enough money in their pockets.

did i not give constructive criticism? did i not suggest a number of solutions? yes, they may be only small steps towards a greater goal, but they're the foundation of all that is wrong down the carlisle. devo and his lifestyle and lack of ability/ideas? the **** awful fans? tarzan and his zimmerframe?

just because i don't like the state of the seagulls now doesn't mean i hate bray. i can just admit that they're absolutely **** awful and the club is in dire straits.

but at least you put forward a coherent discussion point, unlike the standard mindless dumb c unts that tried to post something worth reading.

'tarzan1' is obviously lacking in mental profficiency, having trouble spelling just about every word he tried to type. wake up fuc ktard, 'txt spk' will never be the slightest bit interesting or 'cool'. i know cool, and you're not it.

'observer' oh how witty! if you had the ability to read and interpret simple english (which i'm learning that most of bray cannot do) you'd not ONCE have seen me suggest i follow bohs or any other team. i can simply admit how **** bray are. retard.

'galwaygirl' wow, your mom must be proud of you! you saw what day people registered? my god, 2 people in one day? THEY MUST BE THE SAME PERSON!! you fuc king imbecile. i don't know the other guy, i've never met or heard of him before. why the hell would i bother doing that?

'seagullsnest' only real fans attend every match? thats possibly the most ignorant thing i've ever read. you elitist *****. a real fan loves his team through thick and thin, doesn't abandon them, can admit their failings and their bad times, and not run away. you're not a real fan, you're a pathetic, snobby *****.

'tarzan1' again, you're an idiot.

KR's Post
14/09/2004, 8:02 AM
Seagulls forever enough with this crap!!! woh you must be so proud of yourself!! blah blah balah ive been a bray fan since the early 80s. who gives a s**t when you started to support them. you idiot. theres no need for all that crap your posting.. tell you what say that to tarzans face......

seagullsnest
14/09/2004, 12:43 PM
I have been withthe team through thick and thin let me tell you... Snobby is far from it let me tell you. Would like to come face to face with you..

Stevo Da Gull
14/09/2004, 7:39 PM
I am one of those who sits on a bus for 6 hours to Donegal,Galway and wherever else even though a win is far from certain.(and I'm currently tryin to get a Wanderers flag but money does'nt gow on trees- even though it kinda does if ya think about it :rolleyes:
I have worked down in the Carlisle for 2 months during the summer just gone and i'll be back.

I sing at plenty of games and have never once engaged in any racial chant/behaviour or anything racial and I never f*ck*ng will, I dont care if yar f**k*n multi-coulored and glow in the dark as long as U got a heart or soul or whatever.

I'm 15 and I'll bleed green and white till the blood's drained outta me- I dont care if Bohs win the title 30 years in a row and win the Champs Lge(I'd probably chear them on in the final alrite but I'm simply Bray at heart).
Some of the performances have been p*ss poor and sure it pi**es me off!

There are plenty of people who go to the matches simply to cause trouble and they are gobsh*tes.

Ah sar I could rant on all nite but I've got a trip to book to Cobh!!!

observer
16/09/2004, 3:39 PM
I must admit Seagulls4ever you have me totally baffled. :confused:
How can you identify wit when it is so blatently obvious that you possess none yourself. Does someone translate the postings to you before you fly off into your blasphemous and insane writing tantrums? :rolleyes:

seagulls4ever
16/09/2004, 11:03 PM
I must admit Seagulls4ever you have me totally baffled. :confused:
How can you identify wit when it is so blatently obvious that you possess none yourself. Does someone translate the postings to you before you fly off into your blasphemous and insane writing tantrums? :rolleyes:

another example of the pathetic, racist, ignorant little who res of the carlisle. i don't include every single fan when i point out that the atmosphere is **** btw, i'm sure there's a few genuine hearts down there. its just a shame that the ignorant majority ruin their reputation.

tarzan1, again, PLEASE consult some sort of educational centre before mumbling along. so what would tarzan do if i told him?? knife me in that alley beside the grounds? accept it like a real man, albeit and old man? if a football 'player' can't take criticism, he shouldn't be playing football. that said, if ANYONE can't take criticism for whatever they do, they shouldn't be doing it.

observer, please, just fu ck off. you clueless, ignorant, racist.

as for 'stevo da gull', you didn't actually appear to make any point there. or to contribute in the slightest. so i won't even bother.