PDA

View Full Version : Ryan McLaughlin

Bungle
28/11/2012, 6:41 PM
Ryan is currently playing for Liverpool in the Nextgen series on Eurosport against Dortmund. Currently with the North, but a huge Republic fan and a possible recruit for us in the future.

Humpy Gussy
28/11/2012, 7:01 PM
Doubt Ryan is for changing. Pics of 'my first NI shirt' and stuff on Twitter would suggest he's happy staying put. Pity, but good luck to him. He's been in a NI squad already and it'll be no time before O'Neill caps him competitively to tie him, I reckon.

The Fly
28/11/2012, 7:45 PM
Is this the third or fourth thread started on him?

Charlie Darwin
28/11/2012, 8:08 PM
Is this the third or fourth thread started on him?
Start a new thread and we can count in there.

Not Brazil
28/11/2012, 9:33 PM
a possible recruit for us in the future.

I would recommend you move quickly on that one - don't leave it too long into the future.

gastric
28/11/2012, 9:55 PM
I would recommend you move quickly on that one - don't leave it too long into the future.

I am sure we are!

liamoo11
19/01/2014, 7:19 AM
played well for barnsley by all accounts owned tom ince all day monaco s reserves must be desperate for a speedy brainless winger)

Closed Account
20/01/2014, 7:58 PM
YnbqIZfU-y4

Olé Olé
20/01/2014, 11:21 PM
YnbqIZfU-y4

Is it just me or does he look more like a winger? Seems to have a good ability to beat the man and can thread through a ball. Like most wingers these days, his final ball isn't always spot on but that'll come. He's a right back in the energetic, bustling Rafael-mold at least.

Charlie Darwin
21/01/2014, 12:30 AM
Is it just me or does he look more like a winger? Seems to have a good ability to beat the man and can thread through a ball. Like most wingers these days, his final ball isn't always spot on but that'll come. He's a right back in the energetic, bustling Rafael-mold at least.
Modern full backs are basically classic wingers and wingers have become inverted forwards. Coleman would be our example, even Ward for a much inferior comparison.

nigel-harps1954
25/03/2015, 10:32 PM
Played for Norn Iron tonight against Scotland.

DannyInvincible
26/03/2015, 10:43 AM
Although he isn't yet tied, it would be difficult to see him switch now as he seems very much immersed in their senior squad and has played in three friendlies. He also reassured NI fans that he's keen on sticking with them after his break from international football. At this stage, I'm not even sure if the tepidity of their performance and the NI fans' goading of Scotland fans last night in Hampden with full-mouthed renditions of 'Rule Britannia!' would be enough to put him off and see him go back on his word!

Scotland fans, on the other hand, who had roundly booed McGeady ("the wee traitor from Castlemilk") in Glasgow, seemed happy to broadly welcome England-born debutant Matt Ritchie of Bournemouth into the team; a player who had never stepped foot in Scotland before until a few days before last night's game.

DeLorean
26/03/2015, 11:10 AM
Scotland fans, on the other hand, who had roundly booed McGeady ("the wee traitor from Castlemilk") in Glasgow, seemed happy to broadly welcome England-born debutant Matt Ritchie of Bournemouth into the team; a player who had never stepped foot in Scotland before until a few days before last night's game.

To loosely quote Franklin D. Roosevelt... "he may be a son of a bitch, but he's our son of a bitch".