PDA

View Full Version : Daz

Seagull
09/11/2012, 3:23 PM
The best Wanderers player and probably the best LOI player I ever saw, thanks for the memories Daz!
The curtain came down on the illustrious footballing career of Bray Wanderers longest serving and arguably their best ever player, Colm Tresson, who has announced his retirement from football.
http://www.braywanderers.ie

KK77
09/11/2012, 3:28 PM
Second only to Tarzan but a great player and servant to the club.

All the best in retirement to him.

Captain2007
09/11/2012, 3:57 PM
Legend, probably the best player to wear the Bray jersey in the last 2 decades, one of the best players i have had the pleasure of playing with for many seasons. Put the feet up old man you deserve it. :)

peadar1987
09/11/2012, 4:20 PM
Legend, probably the best player to wear the Bray jersey in the last 2 decades, one of the best players i have had the pleasure of playing with for many seasons. Put the feet up old man you deserve it. :)

Captain, are you a current/former Wanderers player?

Captain2007
09/11/2012, 4:32 PM
Captain, are you a current/former Wanderers player?

Peadar, long time ago.......a lot of enjoyable seasons and Daz was a real pleasure to play with...can't give you anymore that !

KK77
16/11/2012, 2:15 PM
Peadar, long time ago.......a lot of enjoyable seasons and Daz was a real pleasure to play with...can't give you anymore that !

Come off it! Can't give you anymore! LOL You played for Bray not Barcelona! I am sure whatever you have to tell won't make the media!