PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL 2012/13

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

schoolboygodno9
03/11/2012, 9:20 AM
ADMIN NOTE: Infractions incurred on this thread will result in a permanent ban from Foot.ie. No warnings, no three strikes, break the rules once and your account will be removed from view and you'll be banned for life.

Don't say you weren't warned.

schoolboygodno9
03/11/2012, 9:21 AM
Lets get back to the football any one know where los zarcos play

donaldihno
03/11/2012, 9:43 AM
Our match with glen celtic is off today!

the 12 th man
03/11/2012, 9:43 AM
Keep the abuse and personal stuff for somewhere else lads,it's not happening here.

You will be banned if you post an abusive post in here,I can't make it any clearer.

tricksey
03/11/2012, 10:38 AM
Away to village today there flying at the moment so nothing easy today.

greengrass
03/11/2012, 10:54 AM
big local derby today
waterloo v killowen in whitechurch at 2
top of table clash
both teams need the 3 points
looking forward to it now

1fortheTeam
03/11/2012, 11:24 AM
great result and display by leeview last night to advance into the last 16 of the aoh cup beating hillington 3-1.the manager gets all the credits here their playing some great football.leftside put in a great shift,with colm and byrnesy looking sharp scoring 2 goals.

Chiefscout
03/11/2012, 11:37 AM
Lets get back to the football any one know where los zarcos play
Pophams field?

ElNino9
03/11/2012, 11:54 AM
Near the Fire Station in Millstreet, just a hundred yards passed it on the left.

K.C.
03/11/2012, 12:40 PM
Our game with Grattan is off too. was looking forward to it after beating village last week. I thought Los Zarcos were down past Mallow.

K.C.
03/11/2012, 12:44 PM
This is all it says on the refs website

Los Zarcos Station Rd Milstreet
Contact Mark @ 087-6609945

donaldihno
03/11/2012, 2:38 PM
Banteer won 4-1 in their semi final of the Saxon cup

1fortheTeam
03/11/2012, 2:58 PM
glen celtic b 3 greenmount 1 .congrats to all with the glen another trip to turners cross in the bag looking forward to it ...all the good work being put in paying off now ..big up to players and staff of the b team. 2 fabs teams up here now.

K.C.
03/11/2012, 3:39 PM
Fair play to Glen B. Nothing like a trip to the cross!

1fortheTeam
03/11/2012, 4:24 PM
Fair play to Glen B. Nothing like a trip to the cross!yes your right thanks ...coachford 9 castleview 1 ....the veiw went ahead all good then but coachford up the gear and ref blew up early about 20 mins left.

K.C.
03/11/2012, 5:14 PM
yes your right thanks ...coachford 9 castleview 1 ....the veiw went ahead all good then but coachford up the gear and ref blew up early about 20 mins left.

I thought the ref can't blow it up early if it's a league game.

Chiefscout
03/11/2012, 5:27 PM
I thought the ref can't blow it up early if it's a league game.
Did in this game so not sure.coachford at full strength and hungry for goals,wins

Kearney
03/11/2012, 9:07 PM
Did in this game so not sure.coachford at full strength and hungry for goals,wins

U found coachford in the end did you? I would have given you directions but I guess you were there before.

1fortheTeam
03/11/2012, 9:26 PM
U found coachford in the end did you? I would have given you directions but I guess you were there before.lads this is the new me we were warned lets keep this football.;)

Leftside
03/11/2012, 9:48 PM
Only just saw we got our forum back. Let's hope people can rise above the snide remarks and stupid comments. This forum is a great outlet for every team but gets abused too much, especially on Saturday nights. Great win for Coachford, I know the rule says league games can't be blown up early but there's a point when it becomes disheartening and can effect the club for months. Right decision by the ref, as goal difference has no say in our leagues it doesn't matter if you win by 2 or 22.

Congrats to Glen B on the semi final win, they might be local rivals for us but it's great to see a team that plays great football get to the final.

Kearney
03/11/2012, 10:19 PM
lads this is the new me we were warned lets keep this football.;)

It is strictly football. Chief had said he didn't know where Coachford's pitch was. Seemed to find it ok though.

Chiefscout
03/11/2012, 10:26 PM
It is strictly football. Chief had said he didn't know where Coachford's pitch was. Seemed to find it ok though.
I used sat nav.i must say that they've a great set up down there.was very impressed all round

six-yard-box
03/11/2012, 11:10 PM
was up at the village pearse game 3-2 to pearse. last minute winner the fella that scored was so far offside he stopped and all turned around heard nothing and kicked the ball in. referee was brutal for both teams. wasnt a bad game for the conditions. hibs are having a great season aswell knocked park out of the aoh and another trip to the cross for them

tricksey
04/11/2012, 12:15 PM
was up at the village pearse game 3-2 to pearse. last minute winner the fella that scored was so far offside he stopped and all turned around heard nothing and kicked the ball in. referee was brutal for both teams. wasnt a bad game for the conditions. hibs are having a great season aswell knocked park out of the aoh and another trip to the cross for them

Tough game up there wouldn't fancy making two many trips up there .to be honest I don't no if Ryan was on or off because our winger said the left full played him on. One way or another Ryan shouldn't have looked around he should have stuck it first then looked around , looking forward to the semi final now next week with blarney st

sharpshooter
04/11/2012, 12:45 PM
Greenwood 3 v 2 Macroom

K.C.
04/11/2012, 12:47 PM
I know what your saying leftside but it matters if a striker wants to prove he's the best by bagging the golden boot.

our_ball_ref
04/11/2012, 2:58 PM
Killumney 4-0 Douglas Hall (MSL)

dahamsta
04/11/2012, 5:12 PM
ADMIN NOTE: Infractions incurred on this thread will result in a permanent ban from Foot.ie. No warnings, no three strikes, break the rules once and your account will be removed from view and you'll be banned for life.

Don't say you weren't warned.

El Patron
04/11/2012, 7:40 PM
Lads. The AUL just aint what it used to be. Lets be honest about that. With KINSALE, Lesside and Wilton gone also hasn't helped. With the exceptions of Kilumney, Coachford, Park and Blarney Street (who deserve a premier) theres not much to look at and even for those teams mentioned its not gona be the same to win a premier or Aoh when the other 3 have left for Msl. Well done to Park on a great season last year while everyone was still involved.

schoolboygodno9
04/11/2012, 7:52 PM
los zarcos 2 bweeng 0 if you take your chances you will score and for some reason we dont enough said back under my rock i go

Chiefscout
04/11/2012, 8:25 PM
los zarcos 2 bweeng 0 if you take your chances you will score and for some reason we dont enough said back under my rock i go
I heard yer manager gone?.

our_ball_ref
04/11/2012, 8:54 PM
Leeside, Wilton not Kinsale finished in the top 4 last year and none won the AOH so to say its a weaker league this year is not true at all, Killumney beat em all last year, Blarney st beat kinsale Wilton twice and also beat leeside, they wouldn be feared one bit by coachford Killumney, blarney st park or even pearse and that's a fact... I'm sure if any of them win the league, AOH or both they won't give 2nd thought to what leeside Wilton and kinsale are doing.. I know I wouldn't

schoolboygodno9
04/11/2012, 9:31 PM
I heard yer manager gone?.

Ya that's true chief due to other commitments can't commit for the near future so has decided to step down as he wants to give a hundred percent but can't so that's that we move on great manager hope to see him back in the saddle nxt season somewhere

Chiefscout
04/11/2012, 9:41 PM
Ya that's true chief due to other commitments can't commit for the near future so has decided to step down as he wants to give a hundred percent but can't so that's that we move on great manager hope to see him back in the saddle nxt season somewhere
He will be a big loss but if the work he started with ye is followed I see good things for ye

schoolboygodno9
04/11/2012, 9:47 PM
Well lets see if the committee get it right

six-yard-box
05/11/2012, 12:45 AM
Lads. The AUL just aint what it used to be. Lets be honest about that. With KINSALE, Lesside and Wilton gone also hasn't helped. With the exceptions of Kilumney, Coachford, Park and Blarney Street (who deserve a premier) theres not much to look at and even for those teams mentioned its not gona be the same to win a premier or Aoh when the other 3 have left for Msl. Well done to Park on a great season last year while everyone was still involved.
park,coachford,blarney st, kilumney. top 4 last year. ya there really going to devalue a league title coz the other 3 are playing premier A. how do blarney st deserve a premier title thats like saying liverpool do flatter to decieve time in time out.

our_ball_ref
05/11/2012, 8:42 AM
schoolboygod yer manager leaving have anything to do with the approach from Ringmahon to take over??

Chiefscout
05/11/2012, 8:53 AM
schoolboygod yer manager leaving have anything to do with the approach from Ringmahon to take over??
Wouldn't make sense as he lives in bweeng.the travelling involved?

the owl
05/11/2012, 9:16 AM
A few good results over the weekend for the AUL sides. Fairviews win stands out, also Blackstone unlucky not to turn over a quality Corinthians side.

Chiefscout
05/11/2012, 9:19 AM
A few good results over the weekend for the AUL sides. Fairviews win stands out, also Blackstone unlucky not to turn over a quality Corinthians side.
Ya.fairview looked very strong.must say aswel the faira was in great nick.dressing rooms opening there next week

our_ball_ref
05/11/2012, 10:22 AM
And Killumney battering supposedly the best the MJL has to offer.

overthehill
05/11/2012, 10:42 AM
Surprised them big time owl even though we had the bare bones the lads gave everything. Still feel we would have beaten them if the match was in the faira.

Innishvilla
05/11/2012, 10:45 AM
And Killumney battering supposedly the best the MJL has to offer.

Well one of the better MJL sides - not necessarily their best. If memory serves me College C. won the league and Ringmahon were runners up last season... But all in all a strong showing by AUL sides bar those two College cors & rinmahon, over Blackstone & Leeds, AUL had wins through Richmond, Douglas Hall, Innishvilla, Killumney & Fairview.

As a matter of interest how do Douglas Hall internally rank their teams??? I know their 1st team is obvious (MSL). But their AUL Prem A team must be up there for the 2nd team as I think they're a strong side. In the MJL they've a Premier team and a Douglas Hall Ath in the First division, I can't see the AUL Premier A team being their third string junior side???

corkey121
05/11/2012, 10:54 AM
It was'nt a battering, 1st half even enough although Hall had 2 great chances, 2 bad defensive mistakes early in the 2nd half put kilumney in driving seat, Hall player getting sent off didnt help they're cause and last min pen to round things off for kilumney.

the owl
05/11/2012, 11:08 AM
Sorry Innish, meant to give ye guys and Richmind a mention aswell .Well done. I would consider Douglas Halls AUL side their top junior side, im open to suggestions otherwise. Yea your right about Corinthians, they won the league last year.

Kearney
05/11/2012, 11:10 AM
Game of opinions I suppose. Douglas had 1 chance in 1st half when centre forward latched on to a defensive mistake. As much as douglas were better they didnt really trouble the home goal. Killumney didn't really play well 1st half. One team only looked like winning in second half + that was the home side. Deccie got sent off at 3 nil. Pen was last minute which was outside box to be fair but they were denied another stone wall pen a few minutes earlier. Dont think Douglas even had a shot second half. One corner nearly went straight in but that was that. From what I heard, they were missing a few + had 3 youths on the bench. Think the Kanturk game could be a cracker. With the game off this weekend donald it should be in great nick come Saturday.

Kearney
05/11/2012, 11:18 AM
Sorry Innish, meant to give ye guys and Richmind a mention aswell .Well done. I would consider Douglas Halls AUL side their top junior side, im open to suggestions otherwise. Yea your right about Corinthians, they won the league last year.

Cors won the league last year but someone else will probably win this year. It changes all the time in the MJL. Rockmount won 2 on the bounce then someone else won. If cors are the best, a 2-1 win over Blackstone doesn't say much. No disrespect Hill but the way people on the msl forums go on, premier teams wouldn't challenge the top teams in the MJL let alone premier a sides. In my opinion the hall, cors, mahon + rockmount would be the pick of the sides but I do think that it changes every year. Not so long back avondale were the team to beat in junior soccer. I know lads off both the Douglas hall aul + msl junior teams + I'm sure both would argue who is the better team. There are players on both who could play senior.

Kearney
05/11/2012, 11:22 AM
Ya lookin forward to it now donnie..
Our pitch was n good nick Saturday,our match with glen was off cause of a death in the club!So should be lookin good for Saturday!
We're under no illusions how hard it's gonna be Saturday,wel have to play at 100%!
Some wins for the aul sides alright!
Innish when was d last time ye concealed a goal?yer flying it!

Should be a good game. Both teams should attack each other so there should be goals. Last few times ye have met, there have been goals so I look forward to it. Semi final with a trip to the cross as incentive is a nice carrot. Innish are flying. That league will be tight between innish, glen, Douglas, carrig + kanturk. Surely if ye bring cup form to the league then ye will be right up there.

tricksey
05/11/2012, 11:30 AM
I think a lot of that cors team now gone senior ??? Mjl teams think because they play under the msl banner it makes them better for some reason it doesn't but they were shown again this weekend that the aul teams premier and premier a are on level par with them at least

Kearney
05/11/2012, 11:37 AM
I think a lot of that cors team now gone senior ??? Mjl teams think because they play under the msl banner it makes them better for some reason it doesn't but they were shown again this weekend that the aul teams premier and premier a are on level par with them at least

Not putting down the MJL but I think the aul is better than their prem. Like never mind results at weekend. For as long as I have been following AUL they have had the upper hand. Last year/year before Wilton beat rockmount(who were champs) comfortably + that has been the pattern. I think the top 5 aul prem teams would challenge for MSL 1. No bother. The aul premier will be one of the most competitive leagues at any level this year.