PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Premier 2012/2013

AlanOB
29/10/2012, 9:59 AM
Pike 1-2 Carew Park

Mark Keane scored the winner, played flawlessly, cured cancer and declared world peace. Carew in fact played so well that God himself was compelled to come down and bestow footballing sainthoods on everyone present. Pike were ****. Because they lost. So everyone must have been ****. I talked rubbish to the three lads next to me for the whole game so this report may not be the most detailed or even entirely accurate. But still - EVERYONE agrees with me. EVERY Pike player I spoke to (none) agrees with me too.

See you next week.

thomas72
29/10/2012, 10:25 AM
You clown get a grip on yourself someone doesn't agree with your view and you react like a 10yr old child.

js79
29/10/2012, 10:57 AM
Pike 1-2 Carew Park

Mark Keane scored the winner, played flawlessly, cured cancer and declared world peace. Carew in fact played so well that God himself was compelled to come down and bestow footballing sainthoods on everyone present. Pike were ****. Because they lost. So everyone must have been ****. I talked rubbish to the three lads next to me for the whole game so this report may not be the most detailed or even entirely accurate. But still - EVERYONE agrees with me. EVERY Pike player I spoke to (none) agrees with me too.

See you next week.

Alan I always enjoy reading ur match reports,they are always spot on,but I have to agree with Thomas on this,mark Keane was excellent yesterday,any team that wins up in pike will have to play out of there skin,if pike where bad yesterday maybe carew made them look bad,carew were more up for it,they wanted it more,just cause pike lost doesn't mean they were bad,they are probably the best junior team in Ireland.and I think they will win the league handy,carew had a good win yesterday but at the end of the day it's only 3 points,