PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL rubbish.

1fortheTeam
27/10/2012, 6:46 PM
Zico are you trying to get a shout to go back as assistant manager or what lolil answer all 5 of you hubba number 5 iv founded that club il always back them and no im ok the way i am just my opinion .taxi for hubba we make it a mini bus loads of you posting from that profile..

1fortheTeam
27/10/2012, 6:48 PM
you got it in one :D

tricksey
27/10/2012, 7:17 PM
Blarney st 2 cathdral 0 solid game never looked like loosin the game..coachford in next round..tricksey not on at all tonight must not be happy with pearce performance because he normally rantin about how his players should be on aul team...to be honest i would off expected glen to beat them convincenly coachford poor team back line unlikely to put a tackle in against striker
It's pearse hubba not Pearce doin no ranting hubba just an opinion

Chiefscout
27/10/2012, 7:23 PM
It's pearse hubba not Pearce doin no ranting hubba just an opinion
Ah but which of hubbas alter egos are you talking to?

Chiefscout
27/10/2012, 9:12 PM
Your an average keeper/manager,your not patsy freyne

schoolboygodno9
27/10/2012, 9:22 PM
While we have you ed I must say how happy I aam that your not my manager,bringing yourself onto be a hero last week to take a peno.gutted you didn't miss it and make yourself a complete tool..well more of..if I was Hubba or Hubba or Hubba,Hubba or Hubba I be looking for new club.its blarney street athletic
,not ed kenny pathetic
a bit harsh chief if he wasnt confident enough to come and take one he wouldnt have i dont think , plus his players would probably advised him not to plus he has no control of who comes on here and potrays themselves as a member of that club or not while i believe that hubba is a member all he can do is ask his players whether there hubba or not

Chiefscout
27/10/2012, 9:43 PM
Who to say I'm not Hubba or your not..or he's not also Hubba?

Kearney
27/10/2012, 9:45 PM
Who to say I'm not Hubba or your not..or he's not also Hubba?

Because hubba is involved with Blarney + your involved with Coachford. Simple really

Chiefscout
27/10/2012, 9:51 PM
I'm not involved with coachford.can name 2 coachford players and the manager.where the place actually is?.no chance.pass mallow somewhere

schoolboygodno9
27/10/2012, 9:53 PM
But you seem to be fierce interested in them chief you must have some association to them

Triggs
27/10/2012, 9:59 PM
While we have you ed I must say how happy I aam that your not my manager,bringing yourself onto be a hero last week to take a peno.gutted you didn't miss it and make yourself a complete tool..well more of..if I was Hubba or Hubba or Hubba,Hubba or Hubba I be looking for new club.its blarney street athletic
,not ed kenny pathetic
thats bang out of line Chiefscout. The fella came on to clarify something for his club. Not to get personal insults. Keep the personal attacks out of it. That's not what this forum is for, people like you bringing it down with that crap. At least he put his name on it and let people know who he is, unlike you.

Chiefscout
27/10/2012, 10:22 PM
I'm Spartacus...and you are?.dont be a hypocrite..and what I posted towards Edward was from a player,not Hubba,who asked me to push him..I'd be interested in the glen but they are taken.leeside,kinsale gone senior,so who's left to knock.ha.day is coming mr trigs

schoolboygodno9
27/10/2012, 10:29 PM
A player that's plays under him is it chief

Triggs
27/10/2012, 10:56 PM
Chiefscout if I was using this forum to have a cheap shot at someone then I'd certainly be a man about it and put my name with it. It's pathetic the way you go about it. Act your age man

Kearney
27/10/2012, 11:09 PM
I'm not involved with coachford.can name 2 coachford players and the manager.where the place actually is?.no chance.pass mallow somewhere

That's the funniest post I have read on this forum in a long time. U don't know where coachford is? That's priceless. Don't make me laugh. Everyone of your posts is about them + you are constantly defending them. Very quick to put the foot in on other people and yet you hide behind an alias. Well you think you do. Coachford through and through.

our_ball_ref
27/10/2012, 11:16 PM
Calm down ladies put away yer handbags!! Watched Killumney to for the 1st time and I think they should be the Oscar traynor team.. Some team!!

Triggs
27/10/2012, 11:20 PM
Calm down ladies put away yer handbags!! Watched Killumney to for the 1st time and I think they should be the Oscar traynor team.. Some team!!
fair play. Did you start

Chiefscout
27/10/2012, 11:33 PM
I'm blarney street so there!!!...

1fortheTeam
28/10/2012, 10:21 AM
Calm down ladies put away yer handbags!! Watched Killumney to for the 1st time and I think they should be the Oscar traynor team.. Some team!!as i said on here a few time s. it comes from the manager..the guys behind the club and making the players feel importent....all the kilumney guys are mates on and off the pitch.but were lucky they are not based in the city other wise they would get all the talent.