PDA

View Full Version : Sweden v Ireland World Cup Qualifier March 22nd 2013

Cuyahoga
23/10/2012, 5:09 PM
I am having difficulties getting a flight for this match. Quite expensive and dates not great. I have tried going through airports in the UK and Europe but not much better. Has anyone any suggestions ?

paul_oshea
23/10/2012, 8:05 PM
sas fri 22nd march back 24th through heathrow

Bungle
23/10/2012, 10:55 PM
Don't know how feasible it is, but there is a bridge that connects Denmark and Sweden and has good rail links. You could try and get a flight into Copenhagen?

magicman
24/10/2012, 2:36 AM
Have a look at this website:

matrix.itasoftware.com

It's the best I've found for linking flights. Not sure what is considered cheap or expensive but just did a quick look from Fri-Sun and it came back about 230 per person

Junior
24/10/2012, 8:14 AM
SAS or Norwegian.com both fly from Manchester, decent prices last time I looked.

DeLorean
24/10/2012, 9:53 AM
This should really be linked with the thread in the Fans Forum. Normally I wouldn't care but I intend going so I'd prefer not to miss info given on one of the two threads, most likely on this one.

While I'm at it, the date (day) should really be change on the title of the thread in the Fans Forum too.

IsMiseSean
24/10/2012, 2:36 PM
Don't know how feasible it is, but there is a bridge that connects Denmark and Sweden and has good rail links. You could try and get a flight into Copenhagen?

I looked into this option myself. It can be quite expensive. You're probably better off paying a bit extra to fly into Stockholm. No hassle of trains, long distances etc

French Toasht
27/10/2012, 3:16 PM
Posted this in the fans forum but not sure how many people see that so thought I'd re-post it here. Interesting documentary about Zlatan as a teenager at Malmö

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSuWSPHk3iY&feature=plcp

ArdeeBhoy
19/03/2013, 3:19 AM
Can someone merge the thread please?