View Full Version : Who'll be moving ??

A face
05/09/2004, 3:40 PM
01 Finn Harps 51
02 UCD 49
03 Bray Wanderers 47
04 Kildare County 43
05 Galway United 40

This is the first division table after the weekend !!
And these are the teams with enough point to challenge for the top three spots !!

Who would you like to see coming up ??

max power
05/09/2004, 3:42 PM
harps, bray and kildare

De Town
05/09/2004, 3:44 PM
Wouldnt be a mad fan of Galway but i really hate Bray and UCD so Kildare, Galway and Harps for promotion :)

Slash/ED
05/09/2004, 6:21 PM
Harps, Bray and Galway for me.

dortie
05/09/2004, 6:23 PM
Love to see Sligo, Dundalk and Galway up but it aint going to happen.

Im already dreading going to Bray and UCD :rolleyes:

brendy_éire
05/09/2004, 7:53 PM
Normally, I'd expect Harps to balls it up come the end of the season, but I'm reckoning Felix is going to get them up.
Would like to see Galway get up, but can't see it happening.
UCD, Bray, Harps in that order.

Maz
05/09/2004, 7:59 PM
would definately like to see harps galway and not pushed on the third

eamoss
05/09/2004, 8:02 PM
Love to see Sligo, Dundalk and Galway up but it aint going to happen.

You never know :rolleyes:

Stevo Da Gull
05/09/2004, 8:12 PM
Bray, Galway, Harps.

Nothing against UCD or Kildare I just want to see less Dublin teams in the premier + something in me just seems to like GUFC.
And I could hardly exclude my own team.
In truth I think UCD and Harps are as good as up, we still have a good bit to do.

Gary
05/09/2004, 8:43 PM
As long as the student menace dont come back up, Im happy. Though is unlikely they will miss out.

Hope Galway and Harps come up, with Bray. That said, it looks like a bridge too far for Galway.

adamcarr
05/09/2004, 9:26 PM
Galway, Harps and Bray although I very much doubt Galway will make it! :(

pineapple stu
06/09/2004, 6:12 PM
We always finish strongly, so hopefully that will see us get one of the places. Harps deserve to come up after missing out the last three times. Bray would be nine easy points, so put them next, though it would be good to see Galway coming up with their new ground improvements.

Martinho II
06/09/2004, 9:40 PM
didnt realise that felix healys men havegone 15 games unbeaten since he took charge! amazing! I have a gra for the harps and think they will win the division! ucd for runners up and a battle between kildare co and bray for third spot! bray to collapse in the runnin and kildare co to go up! esp with mr sean francis signing for them!

Neish
06/09/2004, 10:17 PM
Harps,U.C.D Not sure who will be the 3rd, prob Bray but I like to see Galway go up always enjoyed it down in Terryland

kevincronin2000
06/09/2004, 10:31 PM
At the end of the day the more provinciall teams and the less dublin (& surrounding areas) the better

harpskid
06/09/2004, 10:55 PM
didnt realise that felix healys men havegone 15 games unbeaten since he took charge!

16 now after Saturday night :D

We're on a great run, but as Felix says we have 10 games left and each one will be like a cup final.

My choice - Harps, Galway, Kildare. That's what i'd like to see but i think Bray and UCD will go up with ourselves

A face
07/09/2004, 12:19 AM
Out of that lot it would be Harps, Galway and Kildare.

Wondering though, will the play-off still happen from here on in. I think it really added to the competition at the bottom of the table and would love to see it continue.

I reckon, 2nd from the first and the 2nd last, 3rd last and 4th last in the premier should all go into a play off for the spot to come up. Or maybe it should be 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the first with the 2nd last in the premier, it might encourage more competition in the first. Thing is the bottom of the premier would be totally boring and teams who are out of the drop zone wouldn't really play and give points up more easily.

Longfordian
07/09/2004, 12:52 AM
Hmm.who I would like to see up and who will come up are slightly different..I reckon the top three at the moment will make it, with Harps pipping UCD to the title, liked the look of Harps' football when we played them in Ballybofey recently enough, though I haven't seen UCD since pre-season so they could be playing equally good stuff..Would like to see Galway come up ahead of Bray mainly because I spent a few enjoyable years down there and any excuse to go back is always welcome.