PDA

View Full Version : Dupuy

connemara
03/09/2004, 10:53 AM
Damien Dupuy is our best stricker. But What he 'll do in november ? Stay or go ??? Good question, no ? :confused:

gael353
03/09/2004, 11:10 AM
hes by far ye're best striker and we should have had him if our incumbents could do their jobs. He should be finished his college course now in LIT so a return to France bekons unless some lassy has him nabbed or its a two year course or more. Ye wont get the automatic promotion so best to hope ye go up in the playoffs.

galwaygirl
03/09/2004, 11:41 AM
ya i'd say ye're kicking yourselves in Limerick alrite, gael353 :) .

as i said before on this forum Dupuy is doing the business for us alrite, 7 goals in his last 4 games and hopefully again tonite where he will match our club record of Eric Lavine scoring in 5 consecutive games.... :eek:

As for promotion, it's the top 3 teams that go up, there are no playoffs this year gael353

gufct
03/09/2004, 11:46 AM
the club record for consecutive wins 5 in a row.Damo is class and I know he is being offered an extension on his contract whether we go up or not.The other thing is Cian O'Connells one man crusade to get Barry back is a bit unfair on David O'Dowd who has been an excellent partner for Damo and is more interested in the team winning than scoring himself.

galwaygirl
03/09/2004, 11:56 AM
The other thing is Cian O'Connells one man crusade to get Barry back is a bit unfair on David O'Dowd who has been an excellent partner for Damo and is more interested in the team winning than scoring himself.

what's this about Cian O'Connell? :confused:

The "Double D's" (damien & dave) are working well together, why separate them?? :confused:

Crambler
03/09/2004, 12:00 PM
My Mate In Caen ,france Advises That Caen Are Showing An Interest In Dupuy,they Are Having His Progress Monitored And May Come In To Try Sign Him.would Be A Good Move For Him If His Studies Are Finnished As Caen Were Promoted To Top Div In France This Year.

connemara
03/09/2004, 5:02 PM
Caen ? Sure ? A pity for United but a good opportunity for Damo. If it's true of course.

Crambler
03/09/2004, 5:28 PM
would be great for him if it all works but as i said they are only watching at present.my mate has lived in caen for last five years and is involved with the club. after shells/corks good showing's in euro competions this year he say's there is great interest from france/europe .caen are looking at several el players and keeping eye on progress who know's we may see a few murphy's/ o'sullivans playing in europe yet.if i get anymore info i'll post it.
best of luck to galway in yr quest for promotion